Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:21 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: story, question....,
Not a story, but a question....
Views 13186
Replies 23
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
In keeping with the forum topic, I wonder what the market would be for "breeding sex". Giving someone the opportunity to fuck me in an attempt to get me pregnant? Hmmmmmm. How many men out there would want to fuck me with nothing on, and finish with the potential or "risk" of impregnating me?

Like Post Reply
Except that I've been fixed, I think I'd be at the front of that line, in theory. :P

Like Post Reply
Although fixed then, would you still tell me your intentions while fucking me?

Like Post Reply
(02-01-2012, 03:20 PM)Valentinaxoxo Wrote: In keeping with the forum topic, I wonder what the market would be for "breeding sex". Giving someone the opportunity to fuck me in an attempt to get me pregnant? Hmmmmmm. How many men out there would want to fuck me with nothing on, and finish with the potential or "risk" of impregnating me?
From what I have seen of your pictures getting you pregnant would not be veiwed as a risk but a challenge that most men would rise too. (i certainly would.) The risk is yours could you trust the man to be clean. Being one I know that we are liars and cheats(and that is on a good day) So I think you would get plenty of offers but you would have to vet their sexual health and get a doctors certificate to say they are aids and std free.

Like Post Reply
So pretend you have your doctors letter in hand, does that mean you would rise to the occasion, fuck me hard until I am blind, tell me countless times that you are going to get me pregnant and then fill me with every last drop of you?

Like Post Reply
(02-01-2012, 03:33 PM)Valentinaxoxo Wrote: Although fixed then, would you still tell me your intentions while fucking me?

Oh, I would and I'd tell you just how good it feels to be filling you up with my babies as I'm pumping you full of my cum.

Like Post Reply
Fainted!!! Very hot!!

Like Post Reply
I think there are plenty that would go for it!

Unless you're looking to get pregnant, though, the benefits should outweigh any risk. No, I don't see babies as a "risk".... kids are great and always blessings.... but, I think you know what I mean by it!

Of course, if someone's really turned on by the scenario, it's more the thought to them, so they wouldn't need to know you're on birth control.

But, as mentioned above, the risk then is STD's. I'm sure you could find a well off client willing to get an updated health check and pay primo, though.

If there are ads beneath my posts, I didn't put them there. Admin's a whore!
Like Post Reply
(02-01-2012, 03:39 PM)Valentinaxoxo Wrote: So pretend you have your doctors letter in hand, does that mean you would rise to the occasion, fuck me hard until I am blind, tell me countless times that you are going to get me pregnant and then fill me with every last drop of you?

Certainly, To get you pregnant would fuck you six times over in as many positions as you could take it. Then if you wanted to quit would handcuff you to the bed and shag you again. (by six times over and fuck you again I mean you would get filled with my seed that many times) If I dip my wick it stays there until it empties my spunk deep into your womb

Like Post Reply
Your sperm would certainly overtake my egg and render it helpless. Beyond our control, just a primal act of fucking and reproduction, and that is what is so incredibly hot. Submission in its most basic element.

Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not a story, trying to find a story JustThisGuy 5 2,638 09-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: charles-smythe

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites