Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:16 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: after, having, baby....,
Sex after having baby....
Views 3792
Replies 9
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It seems like my hubby is more attracted to me since giving birth to our daughter....Now he wants to lick my pussy after not doing it for over 2 yrs...I can't complain cause damn it feels so good.

Like Post Reply
Hmm that's weird I always wanna lick the pussy! Wasn't much comparison before and after! I do know that after mh wife had her hysterectomy it changed a bit! Somethin to do with the meds she was taking! Changes the ph of her orgasm and made it much less desirable! Not as sweet! So ladies remember if your man stops licking your pussy think of what meds your taking before you get upset! We won't say anything because we don't want to tell you your pussy tastes bad!

Like Post Reply
(07-28-2012, 12:39 PM)kellbell Wrote: It seems like my hubby is more attracted to me since giving birth to our daughter....Now he wants to lick my pussy after not doing it for over 2 yrs...I can't complain cause damn it feels so good.

I've seen your pussy! I never would have stopped licking that thing. In any case, it's good that he's doing it again! Hope all is well with all of you. good to see ya posting!

Like Post Reply
of course my wife was a horney bitch ... but we had sex right up until her water broke...the day the dr OKed her for sex...we almost didn't make it home ... she almost raped me in the car on the way home...not a bad deal BUT it was highnoon ... and in a very busy residential area near a grade school...i'd always eaten her pussy ... so no change there ... we always had sex 2 or 3-times a day ... so after the baby we had to adjust our play to the baby's sleep time...

Like Post Reply
Don't know how I missed your post. Good to see you back. Don't be such a stranger. Good to hear your hubby's getting some tongue exercise.

It's been quite a while, but it seems like my wife's pussy had a sweeter taste while she was lactating.

Like Post Reply
Sometimes it's best just not to question!Cunnilingus

Like Post Reply
He must not have been in the delivery room or if he was a bet he didn't a peek at what was happening. I was there to see my son come into the world and I tried to erase that from my memory for quite some time. for you fathers to be my advise is don't believe the hype of how great this event is, be there if you need but don't look.

To OP I never saw your pussy but I'm sure I'd like to bury my tongue in it too.

Like Post Reply
(10-03-2012, 11:24 AM)MrJohnson Wrote: He must not have been in the delivery room or if he was a bet he didn't a peek at what was happening. I was there to see my son come into the world and I tried to erase that from my memory for quite some time. for you fathers to be my advise is don't believe the hype of how great this event is, be there if you need but don't look.

To OP I never saw your pussy but I'm sure I'd like to bury my tongue in it too.

I was there with both. I still believe it to be one of the most amazing moments of my life, and it did nothing to reduce the desire for my wife. However,I can see how it would affect some that way. I would not describe any of the imagery as sexually arousing. It's sometimes a very, very messy process. Watching the doc cut her with a pair of scissors is not something that every man can handle.

Like Post Reply
(10-03-2012, 02:06 PM)richdon03 Wrote: I was there with both. I still believe it to be one of the most amazing moments of my life, and it did nothing to reduce the desire for my wife. However,I can see how it would affect some that way. I would not describe any of the imagery as sexually arousing. It's sometimes a very, very messy process. Watching the doc cut her with a pair of scissors is not something that every man can handle.

I got to see both of my children being born. They were from different mothers. While the messy process is similar, it was not as messy with my first. Then again the first was a girl and then a boy. So is it that not all births are the same, girl or boy births are different, or is it that not all women are the same?

Like Post Reply
I like cuntHubbah
I had no problem going down on the mother of my child once she was feeling ready for up close and personal action. Womens bodies change. They have to for the whole birth process to work. Things get back to normal.

Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back Baby OneArm 7 1,743 12-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Last Post: richdon03
  Baby arrived.... kellbell 2 1,845 06-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Last Post: charles-smythe
  Baby is breeched... kellbell 5 2,659 05-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: richdon03

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]