Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:21 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: Good, afternoon.,
Good afternoon.
Views 3188
Replies 12
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello. My name is Chris. I'm a 36 year old professional musician as well as a rope bondage instructor at one of our local sex shops. I learned about rope from 15 years of working in fire/rescue. I currently live in Albuquerque, NM.

Like Post Reply
Welcome, Chris. We're glad to have you. Feel free to jump in and start a thread about your bondage experience here. There isn't much on the subject, other than a few images, and I know of at least one female member, from the western United States who is fond of the subject. Again, welcome. We look forward to meeting you.

Like Post Reply
(01-15-2014, 02:42 PM)chorusofdisapproval Wrote: Hello. My name is Chris. I'm a 36 year old professional musician as well as a rope bondage instructor at one of our local sex shops. I learned about rope from 15 years of working in fire/rescue. I currently live in Albuquerque, NM.
...feel free to post about bondage and knots...it sounds interesting...

Like Post Reply
Did someone say rope?

Is it possible to have too much sex.....I think notKisslips
Like Post Reply
Yes! And I apologize for my absence, I've come down with quite a nasty cold. I promise I'll be posting a lot very soon!

Like Post Reply
(01-23-2014, 08:50 AM)chorusofdisapproval Wrote: Yes! And I apologize for my absence, I've come down with quite a nasty cold. I promise I'll be posting a lot very soon!
...get to feeling better...

Like Post Reply
Glad to see you back, chorusofdisapproval. I hope you feel better, soon.

Like Post Reply
Get better [WINKING FACE]

Is it possible to have too much sex.....I think notKisslips
Like Post Reply
(01-23-2014, 08:17 PM)Azgirl Wrote: Get better [WINKING FACE]

Then get a rope, right?Wink

Like Post Reply
Thank you guys! Finally feel recovered. And yes it is time to get out the rope!

Like Post Reply

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites