Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:20 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: Happy, Sunday,
Happy Sunday
Views 4866
Replies 14
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Good Morning all!!! So, it is the first post football Sunday, and what the heck is a girl to do? I spent a great night with a great "friend" and thinking of what to do as a follow up is a BITCH!!! Maybe head over to Fashion Week, see whats going on, who knows.

What is everyone else doing?

Like Post Reply
Good morning! And a rare one at that... I'm actually up.

I have no real plans for the day, though two likely appts for the evening. Work just kinda picked up on its own... pretty amazing. Maybe the weather? I just started getting pinged with requests yesterday.

I will say last night sucked to be out. That front whipped through here hard. I stopped for gas and had to brace myself against the car while pumping, meanwhile the car was rocking from the wind, the gas pump itself was swaying, heavy signs were blowing over and all kinds of crap was flying around in the air. If it were a warm wind I wouldn't have minded so much cause I do love wind, but it was cold.

If there are ads beneath my posts, I didn't put them there. Admin's a whore!
Like Post Reply
I'm about to cook breakfast for the family. Then, who knows? Touch, we were expecting that front, and some snow along with it, but we were spared. It was cold with a few light flurries, but that was it. Have a great Sunday. BTW, Touch, I'm liking that post-Mardi Gras idea.

Like Post Reply
(02-12-2012, 12:01 PM)richdon03 Wrote: I'm about to cook breakfast for the family. Then, who knows? Touch, we were expecting that front, and some snow along with it, but we were spared. It was cold with a few light flurries, but that was it.

I hate cold with a passion. The snow was pretty, though, but we didn't get more than a dusting. Of course, the way that drivers in the DC area are the second there's even a snowflake.... :dodgy: Don't get me started.

Quote:Have a great Sunday.

You too!

Quote:BTW, Touch, I'm liking that post-Mardi Gras idea.

As I said, I'm just trying to get through this week and then I'll be able to look beyond.

Like Post Reply
Hello, have a good day all.

Is it possible to have too much sex.....I think notKisslips
Like Post Reply
And this stage of the morning, I'm expecting one of the most boring days I've had in quite some time.

Too cold to go outside.
All my friends are busy.
My IM isn't working so I can't talk to my son.
The Spades game I like to play on my phone is frustrating me fiercely. My partner is not very smart for a computer.
The Netflix DVD I was hoping to watch is too horribly scratched to even load in my player.

Any suggestions?

Like Post Reply
(02-12-2012, 12:32 PM)Azgirl Wrote: Hello, have a good day all.

Hello! You too! Blow-kisses

(02-12-2012, 12:33 PM)missannethroap1 Wrote: And this stage of the morning, I'm expecting one of the most boring days I've had in quite some time.
Any suggestions?

Grab a drink, pull up a chair and hope for a fun active day in here?

Who's around for a party?

Like Post Reply
I slept late & then went to the grocery. I have some work to do today & then I have to run my kids around for the afternoon.

Like Post Reply
(02-12-2012, 12:32 PM)Azgirl Wrote: Hello, have a good day all.

I missed this post. You, too sweetheart. Is that us in your avatar?

Like Post Reply
went to church this morning, then came home to pick up Paintman to go eat brunch at a Mexican restaurant here in town, and just spending time on Fb and watching the marathon of The Walking Dead.

Like Post Reply

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites