Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:16 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: anybody, here, live, Washington, state,
anybody on here live in Washington state?
Views 1939
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Im just curious there is anyone else on here that lives in Washington?

Like Post Reply
(02-29-2012, 02:22 AM)Ashton crotcher Wrote: Im just curious there is anyone else on here that lives in Washington?

I've seen a person or two, though if memory serves correctly they're guys and I don't recall whether it's anyone who spoke up or not. There are two threads in the welcome forum in which I list and greet the new members, mentioning whether they're from... I listed you in the most recent one and there was another person from Washington state... plus, I saw someone from Washington in the other mass greeting thread if I recall.

If there are ads beneath my posts, I didn't put them there. Admin's a whore!
Like Post Reply
(02-29-2012, 03:02 AM)Touch Wrote: I've seen a person or two, though if memory serves correctly they're guys and I don't recall whether it's anyone who spoke up or not. There are two threads in the welcome forum in which I list and greet the new members, mentioning whether they're from... I listed you in the most recent one and there was another person from Washington state... plus, I saw someone from Washington in the other mass greeting thread if I recall.

Thanks

Like Post Reply
(02-29-2012, 02:22 AM)Ashton crotcher Wrote: Im just curious there is anyone else on here that lives in Washington?

Visit there occasionally. When I do, I am in the Seattle and Puyallup areas.

Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Janessa Jordan Live Tonight 9:00 P.M. EST richdon03 1 1,351 09-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Waggy
  If you live in San Diego... richdon03 3 2,238 02-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Last Post: richdon03

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites