Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:18 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: want, happy,
If you you want to be happy ...
Views 2356
Replies 4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Harry Belafonte highly advises marrying ugly women if you desire a life of happiness and no worries. He explains they are much better cooks and cleaners.

Anyone here find anything opposite of mainstream opinion works better for them:

Girls, prefer a small dick?
Guys, prefer the nights she "has a headache"?

I know the big girls that never got any play when I was in high school are now BBW with badonkadonks many guys want to get their "anaconda on ya", as the song goes. I've been with girls of all shapes and sizes and do enjoy the larger ones for many reasons on their own merits.

Biggest thing I KNOW FO' SHO' is the crazier a chick is in the head, the crazier she is in bed. It's been very difficult for me to leave some situations that were all bad - except when it was ALL GOOD.

Big Grin

When others share I'm sure I'll remember some other of my past sexual oxymoronic encounters.

Like Post Reply
(03-14-2012, 01:01 PM)missannethroap1 Wrote: Biggest thing I KNOW FO' SHO' is the crazier a chick is in the head, the crazier she is in bed.

THAT can be very true depending on what type of crazy in the head.

If there are ads beneath my posts, I didn't put them there. Admin's a whore!
Like Post Reply
(03-14-2012, 01:01 PM)missannethroap1 Wrote: Harry Belafonte highly advises marrying ugly women if you desire a life of happiness and no worries. He explains they are much better cooks and cleaners.

Anyone here find anything opposite of mainstream opinion works better for them:

Girls, prefer a small dick?
Guys, prefer the nights she "has a headache"?

I know the big girls that never got any play when I was in high school are now BBW with badonkadonks many guys want to get their "anaconda on ya", as the song goes. I've been with girls of all shapes and sizes and do enjoy the larger ones for many reasons on their own merits.

Biggest thing I KNOW FO' SHO' is the crazier a chick is in the head, the crazier she is in bed. It's been very difficult for me to leave some situations that were all bad - except when it was ALL GOOD.

Big Grin

When others share I'm sure I'll remember some other of my past sexual oxymoronic encounters.
...I hate to admit it...because it makes me a sexist...but I can't get an erection with a big/fat girl...

Like Post Reply
[quote='missannethroap1' pid='4717' dateline='1331744472']

Biggest thing I KNOW FO' SHO' is the crazier a chick is in the head, the crazier she is in bed.

I can vouch for this. My ex was, and still is batshit crazy, but was just as crazy in the bedroom.

Using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
(02-01-2015, 07:20 AM)charles-smythe Wrote: ...I hate to admit it...because it makes me a sexist...but I can't get an erection with a big/fat girl...

http://youtu.be/ZWNJwSJh_WY

Like Post Reply

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites