Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:23 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: Happy, Pattys, Day!,
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Views 7324
Replies 21
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It's off to the St. Patty's fest! Have a great day!

Like Post Reply
I'll kiss any girl's shilelleagh that kisses my Blarney stones.

Big Grin

Like Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 02:24 PM)missannethroap1 Wrote: I'll kiss any girl's shilelleagh that kisses my Blarney stones.

Big Grin

Would someone please tell me what the hell a shilelleagh is?

Like Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 06:02 PM)richdon03 Wrote: Would someone please tell me what the hell a shilelleagh is?

Shi-lay-lee

I believe it is actually a four leaf clover in Irish. Most likely, spelt wrong.

The Blarney stone, for those who don't know, is a rock in a castle wall. People must hang suspended upside down from the top of the castle wall by friends in order be able to get there lips on it to kiss it for good luck.

I suppose the good luck starts when your friends don't drop you to your death.

Like Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 07:55 PM)missannethroap1 Wrote: Shi-lay-lee

I believe it is actually a four leaf clover in Irish. Most likely, spelt wrong.

The Blarney stone, for those who don't know, is a rock in a castle wall. People must hang suspended upside down from the top of the castle wall by friends in order be able to get there lips on it to kiss it for good luck.

I suppose the good luck starts when your friends don't drop you to your death.

Nah. Shilellagh is a club or cudgel. My son actually kissed the stone at Blarney Castle, when he was 13. What kissing it does is give you the "gift of gab."

Like Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 08:19 PM)richdon03 Wrote: Nah. Shilellagh is a club or cudgel. My son actually kissed the stone at Blarney Castle, when he was 13. What kissing it does is give you the "gift of gab."

I did that back in '89 and it apparently took years to work but I guess it did. *lol*

If there are ads beneath my posts, I didn't put them there. Admin's a whore!
Like Post Reply
Oh and speaking of gab... .sorry I haven't been on much today. I've been around and have poked in and all, even when out mobile, but I've been fairly busy with other things.

I can kinda settle a bit now, though I'll need to jet in about an hour for an appointment.

Like Post Reply
It's freaking St. Patrick's Day! Drink, already!

Like Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 09:20 PM)richdon03 Wrote: It's freaking St. Patrick's Day! Drink, already!

Can't drink. Gotta work. *lol* I'd told this guy I could do tonight even before I realized it was St Pat's. Do I really want to go? No. Not this late, tonight, with nothing else scheduled down that way.

BUT I do have my beer for after. I just won't be home to drink it till around 1am.

Like Post Reply
(03-17-2012, 08:19 PM)richdon03 Wrote: Nah. Shilellagh is a club or cudgel. My son actually kissed the stone at Blarney Castle, when he was 13. What kissing it does is give you the "gift of gab."

So, you're saying S&M gear?

Big Grin

Like Post Reply

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites