Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:21 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: Small, World, After,
It's a Small World After All
Views 5121
Replies 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So, shit get's weird sometimes.

I was contacted about a week ago by this guy. It's been difficult to schedule with him, but we talked today and almost worked out a late late appointment. As I was talking to him, though, he hadn't given me his address, but told me, "I live in (neighborhood) in a house of gay roommates, down on the bottom floor."

It took a while for it to click, then dawned on me... I've been there... the guy who has the place, lives there with his partner and rents the other rooms (and basement) out is a long standing client of mine. I've worked on (and fucked) him and worked on (but not fucked) one of the other roommates when he was referred to me by my client.

Because I knew my client has openly talked about me to the others to refer them and most of the roommates have seen me come and go and have known why I was there (thus the only point of discretion is what actually happens in the sessions, not that I'm there for massage), I decided to have a little fun with it since this was one roommate I hadn't seen... and hell, it's inevitable that I bump into the guy at some point anyway...

Me: Hang on a second... so... when you walk into the place where you live, it's a split level entrance, right?

Him: Ummm... yeah...

Me: And when you go down the steps to the right, you're on the first floor and the living room is to your right, the door to the basement where you're staying is directly to the left...

Him: Uhhh... I haven't had you over before, I'm pretty sure of it. I stay with a group of guys... an older - younger couple and an Asian guy...

Me: Right. And when you go upstairs, the couple is in the first room on the right and the Asian guy is in the back right. There's another guy in a room that's straight ahead in the hall...

By this point, I'm waiting to see how long it takes him, meanwhile he's totally spooked as if he's wondering if I have a crystal ball or some magical clairvoyant powers. But, slowly the gears grind and he puts two and two together that I'm the guy that my client had been talking about to him.

I guess slowly but surely I'm working my way through the house one way or another.

Funny

If there are ads beneath my posts, I didn't put them there. Admin's a whore!
Like Post Reply
You are a whore!Wink

Like Post Reply
(03-31-2012, 02:32 AM)richdon03 Wrote: You are a whore!Wink

What was it? Youz a hoe?

No really... I've only had sex with one of them. Okay, so this would end up being #2 assuming it pans out, so I guess 2/3... 66% whore... ROFLMAO... or if you count the whole house, I'd only be at 2/5.

And I've gotta say here... because it's current event irritation...

What the hell?!! Phone rings at 2:30am (just what... 7 mins ago)... drunk, slurred speech, almost unintelligible... calling for massage. "But, it says on your ad..." "Umm, yes... it says 12noon through 12midnight. Would you like to make an appointment for tomorrow?"

Not only that, but if you're slurring that bad, even if you're not passed out in a puddle of God knows what when I get there, who the hell knows what I'm getting into. Nnnnnoooooppppp.

Like Post Reply
You're scaring me. I almost wanna get a massage after reading your posts. Damn! That's money well-spent!

Like Post Reply
(03-31-2012, 03:09 AM)richdon03 Wrote: You're scaring me. I almost wanna get a massage after reading your posts. Damn! That's money well-spent!

What? Stories of slurred phone calls at 2:30am do it for you, Rich?

Well, then I should tell you about the McMansion dwelling Sr V.P of a government contracting firm. He called me out late one night. I'd drive to him even though he was 1 hr 15 mins away... he's still the highest paying client I've ever had per session (though not quite per hour).

I get there and walk in (he told me to), fight off his barking dog with my massage table, make my way upstairs and find his passed out and completely unwakeable ass comatose on the couch in the sitting area of his monster sized master suite. Seriously dead to the world. I shook him a few times... nothing. I could've marched a marching band through his room and it would've done no good.

I came to suspect that the guy's evening routine involved mixing medication and wine. It made for some pretty damn bizarre conversation, though, I'll tell you. I don't see him anymore, though... the guy was a mess and difficult to deal with.

But seriously...

About this wanting to get a massage. What? From a guy? From me? Huh?

Like Post Reply
NOT from a guy. from a tiny, attractive Asian woman, I think. I've gotta check out Craigslist. Maybe Ill get lucky. If not, I can go to the Lily Spa, but I don't think they are licensed by the state.

Like Post Reply
(03-31-2012, 03:59 AM)richdon03 Wrote: NOT from a guy. from a tiny, attractive Asian woman, I think. I've gotta check out Craigslist. Maybe Ill get lucky. If not, I can go to the Lily Spa, but I don't think they are licensed by the state.

Oh, cause you said I was "scaring" you. Why would THAT scare you? *lol* I figured that with your straightness and all you'd only be scared if it was a thought of a guy.

Look on BP. There's a "body rub" section or whatever it's called. And since it's in the adult section, the implication is there. On CL, you'd probably be looking through the "therapeutic services" section and having to decipher whether there's any possibility of anything more than just massage by reading between the lines.

Like Post Reply
I don't know how other Craigslist cities are, only perusing in KC and Wichita.

But, it goes along with my constant gripe about nobody here ever getting laid.

People actually MONITOR Craigslist personal ads and DELETE nearly anyone trying to hook-up.

There are constant re-postings where people are trying to figure out WHY they were flagged.

I've had almost every single post I've ever put up removed in just a couple hours. These are not posts for ANYTHING illegal, they're in the proper category, never about exchanging money, always seeking consenting adults, I rarely include ANY type of pic, and MOST are in the Platonic section - not even soliciting sex. Anything that could even be slightly construed as meaning massage or rub is gone in minutes -implying people are at censoring non-stop.

I am generally just looking for people to be nude friends with.

I don't know what law, moral, or social convention is being violated by such a request.

I didn't use it in KC much before I moved, that was back when they still had the Adult Services section. I pretty much remember not having any problems there, that I can recall.

Like Post Reply
Missannethroap1, I think they take into consideration the local mores. I've see plenty of blatant hook-up ads here. I've never looked for therapeutic services, tough, so I have no idea.

Like Post Reply
(03-31-2012, 08:18 AM)missannethroap1 Wrote: I don't know how other Craigslist cities are, only perusing in KC and Wichita.

But, it goes along with my constant gripe about nobody here ever getting laid.

People actually MONITOR Craigslist personal ads and DELETE nearly anyone trying to hook-up.

There are constant re-postings where people are trying to figure out WHY they were flagged.

I've had almost every single post I've ever put up removed in just a couple hours. These are not posts for ANYTHING illegal, they're in the proper category, never about exchanging money, always seeking consenting adults, I rarely include ANY type of pic, and MOST are in the Platonic section - not even soliciting sex. Anything that could even be slightly construed as meaning massage or rub is gone in minutes -implying people are at censoring non-stop.

I am generally just looking for people to be nude friends with.

I don't know what law, moral, or social convention is being violated by such a request.

I didn't use it in KC much before I moved, that was back when they still had the Adult Services section. I pretty much remember not having any problems there, that I can recall.

They don't call it "the Bible belt" for no reason.

Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spanish cave paintings are the oldest in world charles-smythe 0 1,104 06-16-2012, 04:48 AM
Last Post: charles-smythe
  World's Greatest Dad richdon03 13 4,716 02-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Touch

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites