Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:19 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: Question, Women, Have, Secrets,
Question For the Women Who Have Secrets
Views 3778
Replies 8
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
For those women who like to have secret liaisons:

What type of guy are you looking for?

How far would you travel to meet?

Do you get a bit of a thrill that hubby doesn't know?

Do you prefer younger or older men?

Like Post Reply
Exciting and different that what I have at home.

45 mins

Yes big part of it is the secret.

Smooches

Age doesn't really matter, at least over 24.

Smooches

Is it possible to have too much sex.....I think notKisslips
Like Post Reply
Why 24? I'll bet I know the answer, but why?

Like Post Reply
I meant 25, but curious as to what you thought?

Smooches

Is it possible to have too much sex.....I think notKisslips
Like Post Reply
You're a mother, aren't you?

Like Post Reply
Ill try this..

What type of guy are you looking for? I like them older than me, successful and smooth!!

How far would you travel to meet? How far do I have to? I mean if a ticket is purchased for me to fly whereever, I guess I gotta go right?

Do you get a bit of a thrill that hubby doesn't know? Being on the flipside, it is a huge turn on for me to think that half the men, no, 99% of the men I fuck are married, and their wives have no idea what is going on. AND...that I can do what they cant.

Do you prefer younger or older men? TOTALLY OLDER.....there is every so often the young one that comes along but for the most part, older

Like Post Reply
(04-21-2012, 09:37 AM)Valentinaxoxo Wrote: Ill try this..

What type of guy are you looking for? I like them older than me, successful and smooth!!

How far would you travel to meet? How far do I have to? I mean if a ticket is purchased for me to fly whereever, I guess I gotta go right?

Do you get a bit of a thrill that hubby doesn't know? Being on the flipside, it is a huge turn on for me to think that half the men, no, 99% of the men I fuck are married, and their wives have no idea what is going on. AND...that I can do what they cant.

Do you prefer younger or older men? TOTALLY OLDER.....there is every so often the young one that comes along but for the most part, older

Of course you prefer older Val. That's because older men have learnt that sex is better and more fun if you consider a woman's needs. Young men may have all the assets except for a brain. They are too wrapped up in themselves. If they and their cock are happy then it must have been a great shag, the fact that you were bored-did not cum- and in fact found the whole experience dissapointing is totally your fault as he has just given you the best fuck he as ever had. For young men women are only like notches on a gunfighters weapon. That is why young men like cougars because those older women to get the sex they crave will panda to the needs of the young man. All the attention is one way. The best shags I have ever had are when both me and my partner have looked after the needs of the other and we have usually both wound our selves up to a fucking frenzy and have shagged for long and often.

Like Post Reply
(04-21-2012, 09:37 AM)Valentinaxoxo Wrote: Ill try this..
...a woman after my own heart...

Like Post Reply
I don't think it's your heart she's after...

:-P

Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lingerie question VincentOakshire 15 5,829 07-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Last Post: nphxcpl4fun
  Simple Question ????? kev 24 26 10,404 07-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Last Post: chumchum
  I ask a Question of every GirlFriend... kungfukok 9 5,199 04-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Last Post: kungfukok
  Musing question for the ladies... Touch 55 18,562 04-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Valentinaxoxo
  Quick lube question missannethroap1 11 4,580 03-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Touch
  A serious question Valentinaxoxo 38 12,024 02-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Laligal
  Age old question answered... charles-smythe 15 5,813 02-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Last Post: sweet

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]