Select Mobile theme
Hello There, Guest! Registrate Register La Hora Current time: 12-10-2017, 10:18 PM

Use ThasNasty's Free Adult Image Host to Post Your Images

Tags: Whats, your, Super, Power,
What's your Super Power?
Views 4507
Replies 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Real, or what you'd like to have the power to do?

Like Post Reply
Told my 8 year old cousin, I want the power to always be right.

I could change history. Example: The Titanic never sunk. Now, there is no need for the movie.

Too Smooth To Be Embarrassed
Like Post Reply
I would be INVISIBLE !!! Thumbs-up

Like Post Reply

I have the involuntary power that extinguishes lightbulbs when I am near them. - True Story.

It's called SLI. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_ligh...phenomenon

However, my capability extends to internal lights as well.
It's been happening for about 10 years now.

I can't find a consistant reason. ( stress, or lack sleep, or emotions.. )
But it's interesting to read about it online. Lots of crackpots have experienced the same thing.

So yeah, my Super-Power isn't sexy or glamourus.

But it is real.

:-)

Like Post Reply
The ability to give orgasms to anyone I touch...

And flying!!!!

Sent from my Blazin SGS2E4GT Running Rooted ICS leaked by Sextape!!

The Only Things That Matter In Life...
[Image: ?dm=QCMF]
Like Post Reply
(05-02-2012, 10:17 PM)OneArm Wrote: Example: The Titanic never sunk. Now, there is no need for the movie.

Good. They can remake it better. Well... actually, the way the movie industry has been, they'll be remaking it in another year anyway.

(05-02-2012, 11:14 PM)bigsc Wrote: The ability to give orgasms to anyone I touch...

Big Grin Part way there.

And I think I've said before, my wife's well aware of the effects my touch can have. Whenever she's really pissed, she won't allow me to touch her, which isn't abnormal in and of itself.... but, the reason she gives is because it melts her and she'd rather stay pissed off. So, if I reach to comfort her, she will literally move or put her hands up. My touch is apparently like kryptonite to her.

But, when you've got women literally dripping on the table, yup. It just makes you want to put a cape on... maybe a big T on the chest....

....but, fuck the tights. I am NOT putting on any tights, alright? That shit doesn't work. It defeats the whole damn purpose.

I don't use this power for evil, though. In case you're wondering. Only for good.

Really, though? Seriously? I'd love to be able to read peoples' minds at will.

If there are ads beneath my posts, I didn't put them there. Admin's a whore!
Like Post Reply
(05-03-2012, 01:08 AM)Touch Wrote: Good. They can remake it better. Well... actually, the way the movie industry has been, they'll be remaking it in another year anyway.
Here's the remake, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxj1mou...ata_player

Sent from my Blazin SGS2E4GT Running Rooted ICS leaked by Sextape!!

The Only Things That Matter In Life...
[Image: ?dm=QCMF]
Like Post Reply
I no longer use my powers for evil, well enjoyable evil anyway.

Like Post Reply
When they first made a Movie about the Titanic a friend asked if I wanted to go see it ??? I said why, I already know how it ends the
M...F...er SINKS !!! When they started talking about again coz it was 100 yrs. ago I'm like yeah can't we let it rest in peace ????

Like Post Reply
Do I REALLY have to answer this??? Wink

Like Post Reply

Advertisements

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertisements

Other Great Sites
Check Out These Sites