Search found 10 matches

Return

by Sigmund7
Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself

If this looks familiar, it's because it is a C&P of my post the last time we tried this. Looks like this iteration is working out better - I'm a retired teacher who had a pretty exciting life back in the day but but went rather vanilla as time went on and responsibilities increased. I had a couple o...
by Sigmund7
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where do you live?

Rural western Pennsylvania, USA
by Sigmund7
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself

Just wanted to pass on a hello to all the new members. I've been otherwise occupied for a while and have not had much time to visit the forum. It's always nice, however, to catch up on the introductory posts and get an idea of who the new folk are.
by Sigmund7
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who’s got their cock out

Yep, I have to admit that I'm sitting here perusing the forum with my cock out. It's been dripping a bit, so I have to keep wiping it dry. Then, of course, I need to lick my fingers clean.
by Sigmund7
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signing off, goodbye friends

Sorry to see you go, Peter. That said, I'll echo the sentiment that you should stop by once in a while just to see what's going on. Who knows, you might just find something that reignites your interest.
by Sigmund7
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe, just maybe

I've been messaging with someone for a few days about meeting up for a little recreational activity. With the holiday weekend coming up it isn't going to be possible to meet up until some time next week, but things look promising. I'll keep everyone posted if anything develops.
by Sigmund7
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Maybe, just maybe

I know it's been a while but it is looking good for a meetup next Wednesday.
by Sigmund7
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Maybe, just maybe

Time to check in again. This is a lot harder to set up than it should be. I thought I had a meeting set up for this week and the guy ghosted me at the last minute. I'm also chatting with a guy who said this morning that he had a place where we could meet. We are trying to set something up for an aft...