Search found 7 matches

Return

by StarroftheNite
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For Those Who Play With Others: How do You....

Being careful about casual sex is a multi-faceted thing. I am a crossdresser, and have been dating men since the late 1990's. The first thing I consider when talking about safety is on the personal level. I try to remain cognizant that when I go out in my female clothing, wig, makeup, and accessorie...
by StarroftheNite
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself

Hi, I'm Starr. I live in the northeastern Ohio/western Pennsylvania area, about halfways between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I've spent a good bit of time in New York City and southern California on business, also. I'm a crossdresser and male to female transgender woman. I also self-identify as androg...
by StarroftheNite
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself

Hi Don, Thanks for the thoughtful response to my comments. Those were not aimed at people such as you, but I've had some disconcerting chats with older men who unapologetically looked at me as just a warm place to stick their penis so they could, as you say, tick-off an item on their bucket list, an...
by StarroftheNite
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My perspective on risk just changed

I hope that you're feeling much better now. Food poisoning can be extemely painful and disabling and I sympathize with your discomfort and worry. There are at least 5 or 6 bacterial and viral infections which one can get from food. When I go to weddings, funeral wakes, bar mitzvahs, and graduation p...
by StarroftheNite
Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Many Would Do this, If You Could - Receiving or Giving

Even if there were no risk of either exposure or STD, I wouldn't do this. I just think the concept of being fuck meat for a score or more of anonymous strangers is neither aesthetically pleasing nor sexually stimulating. This isn't about sex and physical pleasure, this is about submission, humiliati...
by StarroftheNite
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What if you could only watch your wife fuck another guy

I'm divorced, and, although I'm still friendly with my ex-wife,we have not been intimate for years. So,my response has very little of the jealousy element influencing it. At present, I'm not sure if I could watch only. I'd probably find it difficult not to participate in some manner either with her,...
by StarroftheNite
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Understall: What's Your Take?

I'm a Clean Freak, so I agree with your comment that the idea of touching the floor of a restroom with any part of my body is disgusting. I'll also add that having any part of my body touched by a person who is (yecch!) lying on a restroom floor is disgusting! Also, I'm highly suspicious that no per...