Search found 47 matches

Return

by J69Lw37m
Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself

Dear Peter So glad to meet you and to enjoy what you have shared about yourself. I'm 72, married, and a discreet closet faggot. I can't express how good it feels for me to play with his hard dick, caress his balls and suck them, kiss and lick the head of his dick, and shower it with oral thrills unt...
by J69Lw37m
Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself

60's white man - married to a woman who's pain and mobility issues have caused her to lose all interest in sex. Adult daughter, married lesbian. I love pregnancy risk and interracial fantasies. Love watching a curvy woman take a load of baby batter all the way up inside her. I've dabbled in closete...
by J69Lw37m
Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The taste of cum

As I have never had a guy cum in my mouth, I am wondering how those of you who have taken an oral load felt about the taste the first time you had a guy ejaculate in your mouth. I expect you were very excited when it happened, but did the taste of the cum increase the pleasure or was the taste some...
by J69Lw37m
Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PVT GloryholeNYC

Like these video's - I always wish I was the man sucking all those dicks! Nice to jack off to and I do.
by J69Lw37m
Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Many Would Do this, If You Could - Receiving or Giving

I would love to be the receiver and took these risks with a stranger. He fucked me, and finished in my mouth. It was really dirty sex and I was happy I tried it. Only one man has enjoyed both my holes, and I wish I could find him again!
by J69Lw37m
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My first story - I hope you like it

Very sensual with vivid word pictures - great story Peter, you have a talent for erotic writing. I don't know how to give a rating yet, but I give you 5 stars for the homosexual arousal I felt reading your story.
by J69Lw37m
Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Male on Male Cock Lust

Hi, I'm a new member who has just joined this site recently. I would like to meet men who enjoy exchanging torrid sexual messages to each other to make us hard and extremely aroused. Real life gay experiences or sexual fantasy's we have not acted on are always fun to share. Many married men find the...
by J69Lw37m
Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LOVE TO SUCK IT?

Everything about giving a blowjob is terrific. The warmth and rigidity of the dick being orally loved in your mouth. Pressing your cheeks on the head, laving you constantly moving tongue all over the head and shaft of the man's cock. The mental feeling that only your mouth and his dick exist in the ...
by J69Lw37m
Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Creampie GIFs

That is BEAUTIFUL. Men and women who love semen are the sexiest people you'll ever meet. Awesome post.
by J69Lw37m
Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just Threesomes : MMF, MFM, FFM, FMF, FFF, Poly, Trans, Gay, Whatever. Anything goes.

Don Williams wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:16 pm Image

extremely arousing, visually stunning!