Search found 14 matches

Return

by SomaSlave
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introduce yourself

Greetings, all. My name is Robert, from central NC; I'm a married bisexual in my late 60s. I'm in the same boat as a number of folks here: a very conservative, very vanilla wife who would be aghast at my inner feelings and explorations. To be fair, I've been somewhat aghast over the years as my inne...
by SomaSlave
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Did you ever run across that special video that just pushed your buttons?

For an unbelievable experience of orgasm torture, check out this video, in which Felony and Rain de Grey are tortured by continual orgasms and completely lose it. I've never seen someone come this close to a complete breakdown from pleasure overload. It's clearly real and both exciting and disturbin...
by SomaSlave
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Literotica

I, too, write on Literotica, as SomaSlave. Many of my stories are based on my sensual explorations over the years and my ongoing journey of learning just who I am.If you're interested in them, here's a link to my stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions
by SomaSlave
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am a sissy...

...though you wouldn't know it to look at me. I'm an older man with an average dad bod and no intention to change my appearance. So, why do I say I'm a sissy? I'm a sissy because that's what my mind tells me. I'm very submissive, which manifests itself in what I consider to be a feminine mindset of ...
by SomaSlave
Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OMG, Cock Whisperers!

Don Williams wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:53 pm Image
Thank you for this one. It's a reminder that cum that doesn't wind up in one's mouth is wasted cum.
by SomaSlave
Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The taste of cum

I love the taste of precum; if that's all that ever came out of a cock, I would be a happy person. As for the taste of cum, I've noticed a wide variety of tastes and textures, from thick and grainy to thin and watery, from sweet and salty to bitter. Normally, I don't linger over the taste of cum, bu...
by SomaSlave
Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For Those Who Play With Others: How do You....

It's always about risk mitigation and reduction, not risk elimination. I sucked a cock again last Saturday for the first time since the COVID mess started. I was supposed to meet a man with whom I had been corresponding at a local ABS. He was older (in his late 50s) and married, two of the things I ...
by SomaSlave
Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Literotica

I, too, have published a few stories on LIterotica, under the name SomaSlave. They're divided into true accounts of my explorations and fantasies I wouldn't mind fulfilling. In fact, I was introduced to this site by PeterWatson in one of the forums there. Among my favorite active authors: Pixiehoff,...
by SomaSlave
Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would you be offended if I closed my eyes and fantasized?

If my oral service is stimulating your imagination that much, I've done my job and I would take that as a compliment.
by SomaSlave
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's the correct Collective Noun?

It sounds like you're a 50 odd year old submissive bottom, slim body and average in terms of body hair. I don't understand the need for the anthropomorphic collective nouns: you're a horny middle-aged guy looking for some fun. In the immortal words of Hee-Haw, we are "gorny huys."