[F/d] My dad caught me masturbating and came INSIDE ME * SHAMEFUL UPDATE -- From Reddit

If you found a great incest story from anothe site, either re-post it here, or link directly to it, if the site doesn't require membership, to view.

In every case, however, remember to add a link to the original story, in your post.
Don Williams

[F/d] My dad caught me masturbating and came INSIDE ME * SHAMEFUL UPDATE -- From Reddit

Post by Don Williams »

By u/SummerTimeHotty

Confession - nsfw
I don't mind sharing explicit sexual details or talking about how I feel. This is anonymous and you guys don't know me or have any clue as to who I am or what I look like. That being said, I will never share pictures or even post specific details about my body or appearance. Also, it's weird as fuck that a bunch of seemingly white people are messaging me fetishizing me because I'm Mexican. I am not your "latin mami" or your "tan princess." Also the "I'm not usually into Mexican girls but you sound hot" is not cute. Just makes you sound racist and gross.

The ride home with my dad wasn't so awkward. It wasn't as awkward as the drive there but it was weird. I think we were both coming to terms with the fact that we enjoy sleeping with each other. But it's fucking WEIRD that I'm his daughter. Fucking WEIRD that he's my DAD. So damn awkward. But I felt more comfortable driving home. We talked like normal. Our relationship hasn't really changed yet at least. We've had sex. I've sucked his dick. But it's the same. I've fucked a friend before and the relationship is usually never the same after that. We can never go back to just being friends. But riding home with him just felt like riding home with my dad. I would get horny sometimes and think about him but it was the same. He's my dad. He still loves me like a father would love me. The more frequent wet have sex the less detailed I'm going to get in each description. But the ride home was long. 5-6 hours of driving. I sucked his dick twice within that time. When we stopped to eat I really wanted to fuck him. Like it was all I could think about. I don't even remember fucking walking into the diner and ordering. My mind was just consumed with wanting to fuck him. I 100 percent sure he could tell too because I was just looking at him. I was giving him those horny fucking eyes. But this was the first time I really meant it I think. I've been out with guys and gave them the "fuck me" eyes but idk. It felt like a ploy. Like I wanted to fuck them but it was like I was trying hard to get the message across that I wanted sex. With my dad it was 100 percent natural. My whole body and spirit wanted to fuck him. It's not like I was being all touchy or anything. It was just pure looking at him and vibes. It's so weird because I do not find him attractive at all. That's not to say he is unattractive but he's just not someone I am attracted to. He's my dad. Maybe this is the wrong sub to explain this to because it seems like you all want to fuck a family member. But idk, like you can acknowledge that a family member is handsome/pretty but you don't want to fuck them. It's like that. My desire for him is not romance or attraction based. I don't even understand what this desire is and I think that's what is tripping me up the most. I enjoy feeling his body while we fuck. I think his dick is great to look at. I liked kissing him. But I don't find him attractive.

We finished eating and did something bold as fuck. I reached into my bag, pulled out a condom, and slid it to the middle of the table. I didn't break eye contact or say anything. I just did that and looked at him. He looked at the condom and looked up at me. He didn't say anything and my heart was pounding like a mother fucker. Like I could feel that shit in my arms and legs. My heart was just pounding. I think that's why I enjoy fucking him so much. It's just a pure adrenaline rush. I feel like I'm doing the most wrong thing in the world every time he even looks at my body. Then he said "where could we do it?" We were a diner that was kind of in a country like area. So we just drove a few minutes down a back road. I got out of the car and went over to the driver's side. I pulled down my pants and bent over the seat and he fucked me right outside. He touched my ass cheeks and put his hand on my shoulders. It felt fucking weird as hell to pull over and have my dad fuck me outside. Feeling the sun on my skin while my FATHER was fucking me just felt so wrong. Nobody was around but it felt like the world could see us and judge us. Like God would look down and see us. On a bright day in direct sunlight. I came two times. When we finished we kissed for a few minutes. This time we weren't rushed or anything. He leaned into me and I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed.

We talked about it for a little bit on the ride from that point on. He just said "so is this something you're okay with?" I'm glad he asked me that. I've never had a man ask me that question before. It was always just assumed or implied. I know he meant it because we are father and daughter but it felt nice to hear that from a man. Asking for consent or being checked on is sexy. I said "yeah" and that was it. That was the extent of the conversation. I felt pretty good on the ride home from there. We got home separated. We have always done our own thing. He's my dad but I'm an adult so sometimes I'll go weeks without really seeing him. I relaxed in my room, showered, and watched some shows. When it got late I knocked on his door and he said I could come in. Since he asked if I was okay with it earlier I wanted to make it a point to verbally start our sex. We both had no problem with me just touching him but I thought if I asked maybe it would feel more normal to us. If it's something we could say. Because I feel like if we can't even say it then we shouldn't be doing it. While standing by the door I just said "I want to have sex again." And we did. On a bed for the first time. I sucked his dick again. He ate me out on that bed. We had sex and it was good sex. I felt good and completely satisfied. I kissed him and went back to my room. I felt so fucking good but when I laid down and was alone with my thoughts. I felt SO MUCH SHAME. Like I wanted to fucking cry. Not because I felt bad. I really really enjoyed the sex. I just felt like I'd done the most horrible thing. I think seeing the pictures of me as a kid on the wall while walking back to my room set it off. But it was purely because of the stigma. I personally loved it. I thought it was great. It was probably the purest and rawest sex I'd ever had. But it's my dad. I know this sub is very pro incest and this probably sounds dumb to you to be so bothered. But it's my fucking DAD. My dad knows what the inside of my pussy feels like. My dad has come in my mouth. My dad has licked my pussy. My dad has squeezed my ass. It's fucking wild.

Return to “Incest Stories, From The Net”