Main St. Video, Somerville, MA

If you know of a place, in your area, that offers Glory Holes, Video Booths, and is Cruiser-Friendly, Share it here
Forum rules
All posts must include City and State (or Province) or they will be deleted.
LeftField

Main St. Video, Somerville, MA

Post by LeftField »

Main Street Video
372 Mystic Ave, Somerville, MA 02145
(617) 628-5514

Easy access: Easy Access to Interstate 93. Less than 2 minutes from the highway.

Parking: Very limited street-side, and a small parking lot, on site, shared with another business.

Video booths: Yes. $15, can be used for the entire 24 hour period. Most are buddy booths. Just stand in the booth with the door open, or slide your foot under the booth next door. You'll get action

Glory Holes: No.

Fee: $15 Includes video credits, but you can stay there for the remainder of the day or return, later.

Couples / Women?: Very welcome.

Crowd: Varied, but mainly men. Very active.

Hours: Mon-Sun: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM

The ownership actively promotes their business on adult sites and encourages couples and anyone else to cum.

This is a very clean establishment. If you want action, you will surely find it, here.
LeftField

Re: Main St. Video, Somerville, MA

Post by LeftField »

I checked this one out, myself, recently. I wasn't planning for anything to happen, and I just went into a booth for some "me" time.

The person at the front desk said that I had missed the crowd, earlier, and that it had been really busy (it was last Sunday evening, if I remember correctly). I didn't expect much, based upon what I had been told.

As I entered the viewing booth area, there were several booths occupied and four or five people roaming the corridors. I was being followed by some young guy, in his mid-to-late 20's, but I just kept moving. I stepped into a booth and noticed (as I hadn't before) that these were "buddy-booths." I typed in my code, selected a movie, and began pleasuring myself. Through the opaque glass, I notice the silhouette of someone entering the booth next door. He selects a movie and taps on the wall. I ignore him. A foot slips under the booth. I shake my head and decline the invitation. The foot comes under again. He lightly taps the glass, again. This happens a few times and I eventually lose my "rhythm." I pull my pants up and exit the booth. I have to walk past the booth with the tapper and I, nonchalantly, look to see if it is open. It is. A thin fortyish Latin man winks and invites me in.

I think "what the heck," and slip into the booth as he unzips my pants. I hear a person entering the booth that I had just left, and the opaque glass clears. We had a voyeur.

The moral of the story is that, in this place, there is plenty of action to be had, even if you weren't actually looking for it.

They have live cams, too.

This place is a winner. You should definitely check it out.
OnePingOnly

Post by OnePingOnly »

Never fails. I'm in NNJ so this is like 3 hours from me so I can't. Just can't despite there not being any GH that I know of anywhere near me. Ugh!
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

I can attest. The rumors are true. Wow!
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Met a CD there, today, in an arranged meeting, but there was a young Latin dude who kept giving me the eye and following me around. If I hadnt had this appointment, I'm sure I would have been in his ass, in a heart-beat. I'm sure I'll be back before closing. This place never disappoints.

Return to “Gloryholes, Video Stores, and Cruising Spots”