15th Ave Adult Bookstore

If you know of a place, in your area, that offers Glory Holes, Video Booths, and is Cruiser-Friendly, Share it here
Forum rules
All posts must include City and State (or Province) or they will be deleted.
Don Williams

Re: 15th Ave Adult Bookstore

Post by Don Williams »

One week from today, folks. This place keeps coming up, whoever I talk to about Chicago. Gotta check it out!
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Just a few more hours! I can't wait!
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

Don Williams wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:09 am Just a few more hours! I can't wait!
I went last Friday around lunch. The place was packed. There were two old ass cross dressers hanging out in the theater. One of them was standing by the wall, her mail partner was watching her get railed in the ass by a stranger.

I sat in the front row jerking my cock to the movie playing. It was a small breasted teen getting fucked by a huge cock. Her tiny titties got me so hard. It wasn’t long at all before I was getting my cock sucked by a stranger who had been hanging out along the wall eyeing my throbbing cock.

One of the cross dressers walked past and got an eye full of this guy deep throating my cock. I gestured for her to sit with me and join in but she kept walking. Soon I was ejaculating a load into his mouth. He finished me off, cleaned me up and left.

I stood up with my dick still out and turned toward the crowded theater before putting it back in my pants and heading home for a shower.

The best part of the day was later that night when my wife came home and sucked my cock like a good girl. She begged me to shoot my load on her so she could rub it into her skin and fell asleep with my jizz all over her face and tits.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

I decided I was too damned exhausted, after checking out the city. After reading your post, I'm tempted to reconsider. My legs are on fire, after the walking I did, today. It's still early. I really love this city, by the way.
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

Don Williams wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:15 am I decided I was too damned exhausted, after checking out the city. After reading your post, I'm tempted to reconsider. My legs are on fire, after the walking I did, today. It's still early. I really love this city, by the way.
You must get your dick sucked before you go home!
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Blindboxone wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:46 pm
Don Williams wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:15 am I decided I was too damned exhausted, after checking out the city. After reading your post, I'm tempted to reconsider. My legs are on fire, after the walking I did, today. It's still early. I really love this city, by the way.
You must get your dick sucked before you go home!
Didn't happen, but I realized I was only a few steps from Steamworks, well after I got back to my hotel. That would have been fun.

I'll certainly return. Next time I go alone, I won't have to be trying to hit all the popular tourist things and can pinpoint certain tings. I don't want to be too tired to enjoy getting sucked off or fucking someone.

Sniffies was a veritable smorgasbord, in that town, especially near the airport, where I stayed. Next time.
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

Had an impromptu suck fest at 15th Ave yesterday. Two fit thirty something’s sucking my cock at once with 2 onlookers. At one point I was frotting with guy 1 while guy 2 sucked us both off. There was lots of tag teaming, some ass fingering and even an 80 year old dude who ended up with my cock in his mouth.

Good Times!
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Blindboxone wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:42 pm Had an impromptu suck fest at 15th Ave yesterday. Two fit thirty something’s sucking my cock at once with 2 onlookers. At one point I was frotting with guy 1 while guy 2 sucked us both off. There was lots of tag teaming, some ass fingering and even an 80 year old dude who ended up with my cock in his mouth.

Good Times!
Damn! That sounds so hot. We were there (same hotel), last week, but I couldn't get my wife out of the hotel, to venture into the city. If I hadn't had my son with me, I would have gone by myself. . . but I wouldn't have made it all the way into the city. Can't take him on those types of missions. In March or April, I'm going to give it another shot, alone.
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

I spent another relaxed hour at 15th Ave last week. Meandering back and forth from the arcade to the theater. It took me a while to warm up but once my dick was hard I pulled it out and started jerking in the front row of the theater. It didn’t take a minute before a clean looking man in his 60s was sitting next to me and stroking my cock.

As he lowered his head to my crotch he looked up and said ‘ I want you to cum down my throat’. No worries, pal. That’s what I had in mind from the start. I leaned back in my chair and watched the teen brunette on the theater screen throating her boyfriends cock while this old boy throated mine. A fit 30 something guy sat down next to me on the other side and stroked his cock while I enjoyed my power head.

Soon I was unloading in this guys mouth and watching him slurp up all my cum. He swallowed and continued to suck and stroke me for a few minutes before he got up and walked off.

I hope he enjoyed his dessert
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

That's great! I haven't had the opportunity to get back there, yet. What an excellent story. Thanks for checking in.

Return to “Gloryholes, Video Stores, and Cruising Spots”