15th Ave Adult Bookstore

If you know of a place, in your area, that offers Glory Holes, Video Booths, and is Cruiser-Friendly, Share it here
Forum rules
All posts must include City and State (or Province) or they will be deleted.
Blindboxone

Re: 15th Ave Adult Bookstore

Post by Blindboxone »

These old men are the best cock suckers. My last visit I was in one of the video booths with the door open. I had my pants open and was stroking my cock to a video of a chubby Asian slut getting absolutely railed. She was gorgeous and I was thinking about how it would feel to slide my cock down her throat.

Just when I thought I was going to have to finish myself, an older man in his 60s entered the booth and locked the door behind him. He looked thirsty as he stared at my cock and I motioned for him to drop to his knees. He took my cock in his mouth and slowly sucked me off for what must have been 10 minutes. The visual of this hot slut on the screen and the feeling of this old cum sluts mouth on my cock was too much. I let him know I was going to cum and he started throating me deeper. Deeper and faster until I unloaded in his mouth.

He swallowed every drop and then sucked me for a few more minutes to clean me up. When he was done he thanked me and left me alone again in the booth.
bdug123

Re: 15th Ave Adult Bookstore

Post by bdug123 »

the stray cats are in the parking lot. Love this place, never know what you are going to see and there is something for everyone. Definitely checkout their parties and their twitter page posts when couples and TS show up

Return to “Gloryholes, Video Stores, and Cruising Spots”