15th Ave Adult Bookstore

If you know of a place, in your area, that offers Glory Holes, Video Booths, and is Cruiser-Friendly, Share it here
Forum rules
All posts must include City and State (or Province) or they will be deleted.
Blindboxone

15th Ave Adult Bookstore

Post by Blindboxone »

15th Ave Adult Bookstore
2125 north 15th Avenue, Melrose zPark, IL

I visited a very unique shop today, embarrassingly close to my house. Maybe a 15 min drive, and near other locations I already frequent like Costco.

This place is an ABS, but in addition to an arcade it also houses a 60 seat theater, a spa, and a private party room. There is a $20 cover to get in during the day but that covers the arcade, the theater and the spa. The fee goes up to $30 after 6 pm. I visited at 1pm and the parking lot was half full.

After paying my fee and leaving my cell phone behind(they are not allowed) I wandered into the theater. There was a movie playing on the large screen with a blonde getting railed from behind. There were 3 middle aged men standing in a semi circle amid the seating. They were built like plumbers. They were taking turns face fucking a fourth man who was on his knees with his mouth full of cock. I walked past them and took a seat behind two more working class middle aged men jerking each other off. Since that’s more my speed I unzipped my pants slowly, pulled out my cock and started to stroke at a slow pace. I didn’t want to cum yet, but I loved stroking my cock out in front of the 3 or 4 other men who had entered behind me and passed by staring at my hard cock.

I stroked for a few more minutes to get my cock nice and stiff before I headed back to the arcade. There were no glory holes and all of the booths had the same 10 crappy movies playing, but the energy of the space was enough to keep me hard. I entered the very last booth at the end of the hall. There were half a dozen tradesmen lurking in the hallway ready to suck cock. I closed the door behind me and flipped through the channels until I found a marginally thick brunette giving head to a thick cock. I stroked for a few minutes before reaching back and unlatching the door.

It didn’t take 10 seconds before one of my fellow arcade lurkers was in the booth with me and stroking my cock in his hand. I motioned to him and he dropped down to his knees. In seconds my cock was filling his mouth and his hand was caressing my balls and taint. I reached down to the back of his head and slid my cock as far as it would go into his mouth. He sucked me for about 5 minutes before I felt a load building up. I whispered to him “don’t stop, I’m going to fill you up”. After that I grabbed the Back of his head again, forced my cock to the back of his throat and let loose a giant load down his throat.

After that he sucked my cock for another minute or two, making sure he had cleaned up all of my cum. I thanked him. Pulled up my pants and headed back to work. He had a huge smile on his face and so did the two fellows who had been standing in the hallway just outside the open booth door watching all of this take place.

I definitely prefer the gloryhole experience when I can get it, but I will definitely be back to enjoy the theater experience again. I loved the feeling of stroking my cock in semi public and being watched as I jerk off.
Blindboxone

Re: 15th Ave Adult Bookstore

Post by Blindboxone »

Bonus
Last edited by Blindboxone on Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

This place was packed, huh? What a great story and EXCELLENT review. Thanks!

I'm trying to sneak in a weekend trip to Chicago, before too long. I'm going to have to put this place on my to do list.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Blindboxone wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:27 am Bonus. I jerked off again as I was writing this
I just looked this place up. The neighborhood seems industrial. What is the general make-up of that area? If I go, it's going to be a day trip, which will require the use of public transport and, apparently, a bit of a walk. Is it safe?
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

It’s safe but not near any public transit
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

I was so fucking horny after fucking my wife the other night that I couldn’t resist another trip to 15th Ave Emporium.
Last edited by Blindboxone on Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Going in two weeks. Is it true about the cats?
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

Don Williams wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:43 pm Going in two weeks. Is it true about the cats?
Cats?
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Blindboxone wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:54 pm
Don Williams wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:43 pm Going in two weeks. Is it true about the cats?
Cats?
The Yelp reviews all say that the lot is infested with stray cats.
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

I’ve never seen a cat

Return to “Gloryholes, Video Stores, and Cruising Spots”