EroticZone, Hartford

If you know of a place, in your area, that offers Glory Holes, Video Booths, and is Cruiser-Friendly, Share it here
Forum rules
All posts must include City and State (or Province) or they will be deleted.
Don Williams

EroticZone, Hartford

Post by Don Williams »

35 W. Service Rd, Hartford,CT
Phone: (860) 549-1896

Hours: 10:00 a m to 10:00 p m. Every day.
Plenty of parking.
10 Booths - all with holes (some seating multiple people) and two small theaters with couches.
Really good movie selection.

$10 entry fee, but videos are free. If you leave, you've got to pay again. Some booths allow multiple people and there are two small open theaters. Large gloryholes in every booth. Some on both sides, others, just one.

Very clean and very active at 3:00 PM. Most people middle-aged, but not old. Ethnically diverse. I hadn't heard about this place before. I made plans to visit Art Cinema, so this was just a recon mission. There were so many people there, I was tempted to pull out my cock. Had to save it for the original mission.

Don Williams

Re: EroticZone, Hartford

Post by Don Williams »

Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

I went back, after I left Art Cinema, which was interesting, but not very busy.

The greatest activity at Eroticzone is after work. I went back around 7:30, and I was (quite literally) the only person there, for over a half-hour. After 3:00 P.M., it's virtually a sure thing. It was getting busier as I left, the first time. There were 7 or 8 guys, when I walked in, and things were happening in the booths. Several more cars just pulled into the lot, as I was leaving to return to the other place.
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

Sounds like this one is worth going back to. If you do, I will be eager to hear the report.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

I certainly might. There's another place, near New Haven, that I want to check out. I've never actually visited New Haven, so I might make a trek up there. I'll definitely return to EroticZone, sometime soon. I'd like to try it out, the right way.

Connecticut has several places that are reported to be fun. It even has one or two swinger motels, too.

As to EroticZone: More than 2/3 of the building is dedicated to booths and group rooms. That's a rarity.

Return to “Gloryholes, Video Stores, and Cruising Spots”