Tower News Stand, Lowell, MA

If you know of a place, in your area, that offers Glory Holes, Video Booths, and is Cruiser-Friendly, Share it here
Forum rules
All posts must include City and State (or Province) or they will be deleted.
LeftField

Tower News Stand, Lowell, MA

Post by LeftField »

Tower News Stand
101 Gorham St
Lowell, MA 01852
1(978) 452-8693

Hours: 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.

Tower News is the oddest place I've seen, in a while. It is a LOCAL CONVENIENCE STORE, in a pretty gritty part of the once-booming mill city, on the Merrimack River, with video booths behind a sign, in the back, that says "Adults Only." Convenience, indeed!

Once you go through that door, you'll find a very "1980's" styled, old-fashioned video store. Look for the attendant behind the counter, on the left, and he'll take your $2 entry fee and direct you to go under the rope, where you'll find a labyrinth of booths (some functioning, some not) with old video sets, from a bygone era that you feed with coins or bills. I didn't count the booths, but there are lots of them, and they, obviously, get used. Some still had condoms on the floor. There are no gloryholes. Look for an opened door and someone stroking himself, and that might just be where paradise lives. This place is reputed to be quite popular. This reporter visited, in the middle of the day, and there were several people in there. Most of them were over about 35, and all male.

Because the area is a bit... gritty, before entering, I sat and watched the comings and goings. There is enough traffic that, if you stick around, you'll find what you came for. There is plenty of parking. There are a few spaces across the street and a large municipal lot, next door. Your $2.00 will allow you access to the booths, for as long as you like. If you didn't come for the videos, from the looks of the place, no one will ever know.

Unless you live in the area, this place isn't exactly easy to find, mainly because Lowell isn't easy to find. In any case, if you're headed north on Rt 3, just take the Lowell Bypass and this place is about 5 or 6 minutes (maybe less) from the exit. If you're in Nashua, NH, it's about a 15 or 20 minute drive, if you don't mind another guy or aged CD draining your balls.

Who goes here? Mainly men (of all hues) and Cds.

Still, for $2, if you're not too picky, this may be the bargain of bargains.

Suck responsibly, folks.
Askanything22

Re: Tower News Stand, Lowell, MA

Post by Askanything22 »

I’d like to visit an adult store backstage…I might become a whore if I did!
LeftField

Re: Tower News Stand, Lowell, MA

Post by LeftField »

If you are in New England, there are quite a few to visit. I encourage you to check them out.

Return to “Gloryholes, Video Stores, and Cruising Spots”