Masturbation play and techniques

BrokenQuill

Masturbation play and techniques

Post by BrokenQuill »

I was lying alone in bed this morning gently playing with myself and feeling the weight of my cock in my hands as it enlarged slowly.

Then I had an idea. I reached down inbetween my legs and tried to bend my semi hard cock so that with luck I could try to get the tip of my cock in my arsehole. Although close, it wasnt quite in the right position. I'll have to practice and perhaps appy some lube to assist in the future.

It made me wonder, what other techniques and activities I could try whilst playing with myself. So what ideas do you have?
SUBBI

Re: Masturbation play and techniques

Post by SUBBI »

Liking that!

One I do is getting my wife's wand and use just that to edge and edge and then cum. Stroking my cock and balls with it and then finally press hard against the glans when right at the point of no return. Epic loads!

In fact, that AND my vibrating prostate toy might be the next Show if You Dare video? Any interest out there? ;)
SomaSlave

Post by SomaSlave »

When my inner helpless maiden wants to come out and play, I masturbate using only the tips of my fingers feathering them against my cock head/clitty. It produces the most delightful sensations and takes forever to generate an orgasm.
BrokenQuill

Post by BrokenQuill »

SUBBI wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:37 am One I do is getting my wife's wand and use just that to edge and edge and then cum. Stroking my cock and balls with it and then finally press hard against the glans when right at the point of no return. Epic loads!

In fact, that AND my vibrating prostate toy might be the next Show if You Dare video? Any interest out there? ;)
Unfortunnately my wife doesnt have any toys like that - but you've got me thinking. Maybe I can use my electric toothbrush as a similar stimulant.

And Yes I'd love to see a video!
SomaSlave wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:56 pm When my inner helpless maiden wants to come out and play, I masturbate using only the tips of my fingers feathering them against my cock head/clitty. It produces the most delightful sensations and takes forever to generate an orgasm.
I like soft touches too sometimes. I often lay in bed just gently touching here - and there ;)
SUBBI

Post by SUBBI »

BrokenQuill wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:28 am
SUBBI wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:37 am One I do is getting my wife's wand and use just that to edge and edge and then cum. Stroking my cock and balls with it and then finally press hard against the glans when right at the point of no return. Epic loads!

Unfortunnately my wife doesnt have any toys like that - but you've got me thinking. Maybe I can use my electric toothbrush as a similar stimulant.

And Yes I'd love to see a video!
SomaSlave wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:56 pm When my inner helpless maiden wants to come out and play, I masturbate using only the tips of my fingers feathering them against my cock head/clitty. It produces the most delightful sensations and takes forever to generate an orgasm.
I like soft touches too sometimes. I often lay in bed just gently touching here - and there ;)
Let's see! Can throw in the toothbrush ;)
BrokenQuill

Post by BrokenQuill »

As an update, I have been trying to get the tip of my cock in my arse for several weeks now. Last night I was successful. I managed to wrigge and spread my legs far enough apart to finally get the tip in (not easy when you've had a hip replacement) but I managed. Within seconds I was cumming hard into my own arse.

Its not as deep as I would like so if theres a guy out there who wants I will gladly assume the position, but for a new experience it was a great way to cum :D
Biguy2000

Post by Biguy2000 »

BrokenQuill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:45 am As an update, I have been trying to get the tip of my cock in my arse for several weeks now. Last night I was successful. I managed to wrigge and spread my legs far enough apart to finally get the tip in (not easy when you've had a hip replacement) but I managed. Within seconds I was cumming hard into my own arse.

Its not as deep as I would like so if theres a guy out there who wants I will gladly assume the position, but for a new experience it was a great way to cum :D
I tried, but no go.
But if your ass is ready, I'd go for it..
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

BrokenQuill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:45 am As an update, I have been trying to get the tip of my cock in my arse for several weeks now. Last night I was successful. I managed to wrigge and spread my legs far enough apart to finally get the tip in (not easy when you've had a hip replacement) but I managed. Within seconds I was cumming hard into my own arse.

Props To Those Who Can Go Fuck Themselves For Real

He says he's over 50.

#self-fuck #self fucking #fuck yourself
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Turn The Sound On.

Yes. He Can Cum In His Own Ass

#self-fuck #self fucking #fuck yourself #Cumming In Your Own Ass
J69Lw37m

Post by J69Lw37m »

Don Williams wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:44 pm Turn The Sound On.

Yes. He Can Cum In His Own Ass

#self-fuck #self fucking #fuck yourself #Cumming In Your Own Ass
Oh fuck yes Don - video is ultra sexy. Have to try this myself!

Return to “Bi Men Over 50”