How this got started

PeterWatson

How this got started

Post by PeterWatson »

Here is the original post that got this all started on literotica.com:

I thought it would be interesting to see if there is a group of members like me who would be interested in forming a smaller and more intimate circle. I am think it would be for:

1) People 50 and older, because we operate at a different speed than the younger members and often have ED issues.
2) Closetted bi-sexuals because we face different challenges and restrictions than open members.
3) Married with family (or was married with family) as that introduces an important and common shared experience.
4) Still very attracted to the opposite sex (masturbation type attratcted), but can't stop thinking about same sex fun, trans, CD, and any fetish you are into.
5) Little to no real experience, because we are not players, just people with strong wants, imaginations, desires.
6) Looking for friendship and the excitement of sharing stories, fantasies, real experiences, best loved photos and videos, and all things erotic with likeminded friends.
7) And this may eliminate many potential members, you have to be active in the group, participate, comment, post, and take part in what is going on. If you just want to lurk and type five word comments all the time, maybe this is not the group for you.

I am hoping to find friends who can share without judgement on others in the group. Support, understanding, encouragement, mixed in with a lot of hot sex. It could be a really great circle of friends.

PM me if you are iterested in becoming a member of such a group. Tell me a bit about yourself ( rule 7 :) ) and we will see if this goes anywhere.

----------

A lot of people messaged me to say they wanted to join. We set up a forum on another board and got started, but that board did not like the adult content and shut us down. The owner of this board offered to host us so we thank him for getting involved and helping us out here.

Sorry for the restart to those who registered and posted on the previous board, but hopefully, this time everything will stick and we can get the community going. I will open a thread for introductions where you can describe yourself and say hello. Then lets create suitable threads on topics interesting to the group and get some conversations going amongst like minded people in a similar situation. I think we all have lots in common and that should be the basis of many friendships forming.

One note, keep everything legal. No stories or pictures involving under 18 year old people please. Lets not ruin a good thing.
Uncut1969

Re: How this got started

Post by Uncut1969 »

Thanks for invite I am so so curious and I think this will help me
Biguy2000

Re: How this got started

Post by Biguy2000 »

I suppose I meet most if not all, of the criteria, so yes, I'd be interested.
That is if my perverse sense of 'humor' doesn't disqualify me...

Return to “Bi Men Over 50”