Introduce yourself

Don Williams

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Don Williams »

GuyEdging wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:19 am Now, years have passed and I miss my time when I was sexually appreciated and shot my seed into so many holes and places. I miss those times and I guess that's why I am here.
Welcome, GuyEdging. Where ya from and whatcha looking for?
nkdoldman

Post by nkdoldman »

Hello All,

My alias is Nkdoldman, I'm 77, and I've been married to the same woman for 55 years. She is a VERY conservative religious person, while I am not religious at all and am a nudist. I also, unknown to her, enjoy sucking cock and am a 'closet' swinger. I won't do anything anal for my own, personal reasons.

I'm not going to explain all my experience but I will tell that during my working years, I would attend a yearly convention of the technology involved in my career. When I went there, I searched for, and found, a nudist couple who allowed other nudists to stay in their home during the week of the convention. The second year I stayed with them for the week, I learned they were also swingers and enjoyed three-somes. I also learned that it was most enjoyable to have him gently massage my balls while I was screwing his wife. Additionally, he introduced my to the pleasures of sucking cock. Did I mention I REALLY enjoyed staying with them during those weeks!! :D

Finally, Peter, THANK YOU for getting the ball rolling with the idea of this site!!!

The Nkdoldman of H-town
Stom15720

Post by Stom15720 »

Hi all, I am a bi-sexual married mid 60’s man that enjoys both sexes. I have had sex with a few men over the years and consider myself a bottom. I have always had to be the aggressor in my dealings with women and I enjoy being taken! I love sucking cock and will swallow. I love the feel of a hard cock in my hand and my mouth. Recently had sex with a man in his 70’s that had a beautiful cock which stayed hard as a rock. I loved the feeling of it inside me as I rode him until my cum covered him.I love to kiss and feel the weight of a man’s body on top of mine. Would love to do a threesome or more being spit-roasted and having cum dripping out of my mouth and ass at the same time. My favorite position is lying prone on the bed with a cock in my ass and his arms around me as I lift my head to kiss him...... I am in southern CA north of LA. Come say hi at http://www.silverdaddies.com/2679202
J69Lw37m

Male on Male Cock Lust

Post by J69Lw37m »

Hi,

I'm a new member who has just joined this site recently. I would like to meet men who enjoy exchanging torrid sexual messages to each other to make us hard and extremely aroused. Real life gay experiences or sexual fantasy's we have not acted on are always fun to share.

Many married men find themselves thinking about sex with other men as we get older. Some act on it and others would love to if they had a chance.

Hoping to meet other like minded men. Looking to message with you!
Mrripster

Post by Mrripster »

Aloha gents, I’m Scott 55 and married. I told my wife I was bisexual a few years ago,which she took in stride. She even incorporates it into our fantasies.

I’m here to find some kindred spirits and share experiences or needs.

Over the last few years I have become more comfortable with it to the point that I have sucked some cock and have been fucked in the ass at a men’s spa. It was so satisfying and scary at the same time. For those who can be comfortable, I would encourage you to go for it. I’m glad I won’t ever have the “what if’s.”

Now I’m hoping to expand and have my wife participate. My biggest fantasy is that she’s right there,turned on and getting into watching me suck cock,swallow loads and get fucked.
Sigmund7

Post by Sigmund7 »

Just wanted to pass on a hello to all the new members. I've been otherwise occupied for a while and have not had much time to visit the forum. It's always nice, however, to catch up on the introductory posts and get an idea of who the new folk are.
SomaSlave

Post by SomaSlave »

Greetings, all. My name is Robert, from central NC; I'm a married bisexual in my late 60s. I'm in the same boat as a number of folks here: a very conservative, very vanilla wife who would be aghast at my inner feelings and explorations. To be fair, I've been somewhat aghast over the years as my inner life has begun to express itself. I've been aware of my inner submissive nature for decades, though I didn't always have the language to express itself. Being raised in a conservative Christian family, I was unable to express it in any form, except through a vivid, if perverted, fantasy life, which started from an early age.

I didn't really start to discover my bi side until my 40s and that came from an exploration of my submissive side. At around the same time, I started to recognize the existence of my inner helpless maiden, who wanted to express herself. All of that combined for a frustrating few years, full of explorations followed by guilt and disgust over what I was discovering about myself, especially that I had an insatiable desire to suck on men's cocks and swallow their cum, a desire I was unable to satisfy until my 50s.

Since then, I've come to accept that I am who I am: a submissive, bi-sexual person with strong feminine aspirations (not to become a woman, but to allow my inner feminine free reign [it's far too late to try to pull off the look]). Increasingly, I've tried to understand myself better by writing about my experiences (mostly on Literotica; I'm SomaSlave there). I am, like most people, a mess of contradictions and desires. I am who I am, for better or worse. I was going to include some of my reflections on myself here, but that would turn the introduction into an epic. Over time, I hope to tell more about my experiences and my innermost desires and fears here, if that's something that would be appropriate and helpful to the readers here.

I hope to enjoy and contribute to the conversation here and, perhaps, to find the Pygmalion who will unleash my inner Galatea.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

SomaSlave wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:52 pm
I am, like most people, a mess of contradictions and desires. I am who I am, for better or worse. I was going to include some of my reflections on myself here, but that would turn the introduction into an epic. Over time, I hope to tell more about my experiences and my innermost desires and fears here, if that's something that would be appropriate and helpful to the readers here.

I hope to enjoy and contribute to the conversation here and, perhaps, to find the Pygmalion who will unleash my inner Galatea.
Start up another thread, and go to town.

I almost forgot. Welcum. The world needs more submissive cocksuckers.
PFWilly

Post by PFWilly »

Mrripster wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:34 am Aloha gents, I’m Scott 55 and married. I told my wife I was bisexual a few years ago,which she took in stride. She even incorporates it into our fantasies.

I’m here to find some kindred spirits and share experiences or needs.

Over the last few years I have become more comfortable with it to the point that I have sucked some cock and have been fucked in the ass at a men’s spa. It was so satisfying and scary at the same time. For those who can be comfortable, I would encourage you to go for it. I’m glad I won’t ever have the “what if’s.”

Now I’m hoping to expand and have my wife participate. My biggest fantasy is that she’s right there,turned on and getting into watching me suck cock,swallow loads and get fucked.
We incorporate some talk about MMF fantasies that we both enjoy thinking about. Been doing that for years, primarily talk about one fellow who we both experienced on separate occasions. My wife loves to think about me sucking his cock, and really gets off thinking about having that cock in my ass that’s been in her mouth and pussy a few times. I’ve never been fucked, but would love to try while she participated. 😈

Frustrating to me that she won’t move ahead to make this a reality!

Best of luck to you!
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

PFWilly wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:36 pm
Frustrating to me that she won’t move ahead to make this a reality!

Best of luck to you!
Once that bell is wrung, it cannot be un-rung. She knows that.

Good Luck to you.

Return to “Bi Men Over 50”