The taste of cum

SomaSlave

Re: The taste of cum

Post by SomaSlave »

I love the taste of precum; if that's all that ever came out of a cock, I would be a happy person. As for the taste of cum, I've noticed a wide variety of tastes and textures, from thick and grainy to thin and watery, from sweet and salty to bitter. Normally, I don't linger over the taste of cum, but swallow it as quickly as it's fed to me. For me, swallowing cum is one of the ultimate acts of submission. What better way to show my dedication to a man's pleasure than to make love to his cock with my mouth and swallow every drop he wants to give me?

Interestingly, I've never been able to put my own in my mouth and swallow it. There's some mental block that doesn't allow me to do that. I suspect it will take a strong man or woman to tie me down and force feed me my own cum to break through that barrier
Mtsnowrider

Post by Mtsnowrider »

Not swallowing your own cum is a pretty common situation. It seems hot and tempting until you shoot then you lose interest. I can do it if I move quickly but , to be honest, its usually not worth it. The taste isn't that good - unless I've eaten pineapple which makes it totally delicious
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Mtsnowrider wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:58 pm Not swallowing your own cum is a pretty common situation. It seems hot and tempting until you shoot then you lose interest. I can do it if I move quickly but , to be honest, its usually not worth it. The taste isn't that good - unless I've eaten pineapple which makes it totally delicious
All the rumors are true, regarding pineapple.
Sigmund7

Post by Sigmund7 »

It took me quite a while to get to where I could swallow my own cum but in the end it was worth the effort. Over the years I've come to enjoy the experience. Sadly, there isn't nearly as much to enjoy as there used to be.
ilman56

Post by ilman56 »

I've sampled cum from quite a few men over the years, it all tastes different. I just love the feel of his cock pulsing, throbbing and giving me his tasty treat. These days, it's only my own cum I swallow anymore, I have gotten pretty good at collecting most all of it and swallowing it.
69plus1

Post by 69plus1 »

Long ago before I surrendered to my bisexual urges, another story for another time, I had started to get somewhat more adventurous in my sex life as it was a time when some of the women I knew were as sexually active as I was.
One of those fantasies I explored when I pleasured myself was eating a woman after we had fucked and I came in her. The first time I tried it the woman tried to stop me but as she hadn't cum yet offered little resistance. it proved very pleasurable for both of us and we repeated it almost every time we hooked up. My semen didn't really change the flavor which I always enjoyed as much as the act itself.
In the past i may have licked my hand after jerking off and the flavor didn't enhance the act.
I had been fantasizing about fucking a woman after another guy did and feeling the extra that another guys cum might provide was exciting. At least the idea of it added more the the act.
It was about this time that I was addressing my bi fantasies at least when alone.
30+ years later after fully embracing the idea of sucking a cock I finally acted on my urges and desires.
I hooked up with a nice guy and we had a fun afternoon in his bed. I sucked him multiple times but he didn't cum enough to really appreciate the flavor. But with more times with other guys I finally let one cum fully in my mouth and swallowed the load.
I found it somewhat unpleasant but not bad enough to stop.
For me sucking cock is about the act not the end. When he cums it is the end of the act, at least for that moment.
So, I guess I can take it or leave it and when a guy cums in my mouth it is for his pleasure not mine.

Return to “Bi Men Over 50”