The taste of cum

Tinyharold46

Re: The taste of cum

Post by Tinyharold46 »

I have tasted my own cum and look forward to tasting someone else’s.
I absolutely love the sweetness of precum.
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

Paulman999 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:25 pm Only tasted once so far, guy had prostate removed, so only got pure semen, small amount but creamy n delicious. Looking forward to more. Guys like mine or so they say…
I had my prostate and seminal vesicles removed due to prostate cancer. When I cum, it is completely dry. Not a drop of anything. No precum, no fluid at all. Would probably be a good choice for guys who are not fond of the taste of cum. Now if the surgeon had not cut the nerve so I could get an erection, I would be a wonderful choice for guys who want to suck a hard dick and feel it pulse in their mouths during orgasm, but not ruin their dinner.

Yes, even without an erection, I can have an orgasm. You don't need one to have the other, but getting to orgasm while soft, requires a bit more work, a bit more time, and often a vibrator to help it along. In some respects, I am more like a woman now in how I have to build up to an orgasm rather than be able to achieve it in 30 seconds like I used to. I guess I am really getting in touch with my feminine side :D
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

Tinyharold46 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:53 pm I have tasted my own cum and look forward to tasting someone else’s.
I absolutely love the sweetness of precum.
I agree with the love of precum. Its kind of the ongoing reward for dedicated cock sucking. I loved the taste of my own precum and when masturbating with a condom on, I would allow it to collect in the tip and then suck it out of the condom while continuing to stroke. I would imagine that I was licking it out of a beautiful soft pussy or sucking it out of a rock hard boner. In either fantasy, the stimulation of the taste sense along with the visual, hearing, and touch sense, just made it more intense. Somtimes I would put some perfume on a piece of tissue and hold it to my nose to try and get the smell sense going as well. The more senses you can get involved, the more real it feels.
Tinyharold46

Post by Tinyharold46 »

I like to collect mine in a bowl or short glass.
Kellieskirttoo

Post by Kellieskirttoo »

So for me I have loved it I could not tell you if it was the taste I have not had any that was horrible, but when I think back as I was sucking on their cock and they were getting close I was very turned on and in my mind I wanted nothing more than to please them and feel that cum shoot into my mouth as i am there in my skirt and panties ect, so I think foe me the situation dictated that I loved it so all my memories I have of their cum is that it was wonderful, does that make sense lol
J69Lw37m

Post by J69Lw37m »

PeterWatson wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:47 am As I have never had a guy cum in my mouth, I am wondering how those of you who have taken an oral load felt about the taste the first time you had a guy ejaculate in your mouth.

I expect you were very excited when it happened, but did the taste of the cum increase the pleasure or was the taste something you had to ignore and just get past to really appreciate the moment.

I have tasted precum, mine and direct from a few other cocks, and I liked the salty taste. When younger, I would masturbate while wearing a condom and periodically I would slip the condom off, eat the precum contents, and put the condom back on to continue those long wonderful masturbation sessions.

I cannot cum now so I can't even taste my own cum. I have thought about eating my own cum, but after I cum I lose interest in sex and the idea of eating my own ejaculate becomes unappealing. I think you need to receive the load while you are still super turned on. I would prefer to cum myself after swallowing my partners load I think.

So what did you think of the taste as that first load of hot cum was delivered from the tip of your partner's dick to your waiting tongue?
Hello Peter. I'm Tom. I'm glad you asked this question as I find it extremely sexy and it arouses me. When my mind first had intense fantasy's of sucking men's dicks, I think I realized I really wanted to make a man orgasm directly into my mouth, and I would not miss one drop. Pictures or vids of blow jobs turned me on so much, I wanted very badly to experience this. My first blow job was completely thrilling, and the man's ejaculate was rich and creamy - a little salty but pleasant to me, and a life changer sexually for me.

I had craved to blow a man for 8 years before I sucked one. Pre-cum tastes very sweet to me, and an onslaught of sperm covers your tongue, pools rapidly into your warm, wet mouth, and has a taboo thrill like no other I've experienced. Each load I've had the intense pleasure of drinking tastes a little different, in texture I've blown men whose semen was not very thick but quite tasty. I love the thick loads of powerful white sperm that younger men produce easily. I'm very disappointed when 3 different men came right down my throat, because I could not taste their cum and felt a little cheated!

But each of them loved fucking my throat and cuming profusely. I loved sucking their dicks, and became a cum slut the first day I was able to get on my knees and service alpha males. So I was thrilled to not only perform fellatio for them, but the first spurts of semen tasted heavenly to me. Society frowns on men like me, sincere faggots that love sucking cock. I had eaten my own sperm for 8 years, and never jacked off without feeding my cum to myself. Other men's cock juice tastes exquisite.

To learn on your knees you truly love male sperm is liberating and made me proud of doing such taboo sex acts for naked men. I feel bad for you this feast is not possible for you to enjoy. I have blown men who did not cum in my mouth for various reasons and enjoyed it immensely. But cum makes is so much better, and dirtier. I became a cock slut extremely quickly. I had waited so long for hard dick in my mouth. It made me queer and I love this kind of intimate sex. Hope I answered your question.
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

J69Lw37m wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:55 am
Hello Peter. I'm Tom. I'm glad you asked this question as I find it extremely sexy and it arouses me. When my mind first had intense fantasy's of sucking men's dicks, I think I realized I really wanted to make a man orgasm directly into my mouth, and I would not miss one drop.
Hi Tom:

I also feel that having a man ejaculate into your mouth is so intimate, taboo, and erotic. I have had a number of cocks in my mouth when I was in my 40's, and I have tasted some delicious precum, including my own, but I never got to the point of having my man unload his seed into my waiting, sucking, warm, inviting mouth. Either the guy was not ready to come or I was afraid to receive the load for fear of STDs. The one time a guy did cum in my mouth, he was wearing a condom so it doesn't really count. I didn't even know he came until he said he was done. Not a great experience.

I am not sure if my MM sex life is over or not. Depends on how things go with finding a local guy I can really trust. Trust enough to let him ejaculate in my mouth and swallow his sperm. Maybe it will happen, maybe not. Time will tell.

What I would really enjoy would be sucking a guy off while his wife encourages me, gets up close and personal watching the action from inches away, and strokes me while I blow her man. I wrote a story that kind of lays out that perfect encounter. Its on this site in the story section if you are interested.

Good talking to you. Hopefully there will be lots more sexy talk.
GuyEdging

Post by GuyEdging »

Hi Peter. My name is Guy. I love the taste of my precum, it tastes sweet and so sexy. Because I love to edge, I really generate a lot of precum, which I consume and I also use it as lube to play with my toys. I've tried cumming in my mouth, but only got a small portion that really wasn't to my liking. And, it seems once I lose my hard-on, I lose my desire to swallow my cum.

I was wondering if that's a common experience.
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

It’s common for me. Once I cum my entire feeling about what I want to do changes. I have thought about eating my cum in the past but stop wanting to do it right after I ejaculate. If I am going to suck someone off, I will have to complete the action before I cum. Maybe even delay my cum till a later time. Lots of guys start to feel bad right after they cum. Once the thrill is over I think they start to ask themselves, what have I just done. What happens now, and they feel awful. At least, several guys have mentioned this to me.
bimarried49il

Post by bimarried49il »

I love the taste of precum as well. If I have the time for a good, slow jo session, I often will feed myself my precum. I love the taste. I have not had the pleasure of tasting another man's cum but my wife has fed me my cum a couple of times. It was pretty hot when she did that (those were the days....). I even more enjoy eating my cum out of her pussy. I think the combination of pussy and cum is amazing.

Return to “Bi Men Over 50”