Just General Chat. What Are You Thinking?

Don Williams

Just General Chat. What Are You Thinking?

Post by Don Williams »

I'm getting thirsty, again. Tonight's t-girl night, at the local bath house. Rules will probably be broken, this evening. Donny is getting a little itchy.
BrokenQuill

Re: Just General Chat. What Are You Thinking?

Post by BrokenQuill »

I'm feeling somewhat horny. I think that I would like to be in a situation with two other guys, one behid me filling me slow and deep whilet the other is infront of me feeding me.

Anyone interested?
PFWilly

Post by PFWilly »

I’m thinking that I’d like to find a mature (50+) gent who was bi-curious and would allow me to show him a few of the ropes…tonight!

Would love to have the honor of assisting him in full enjoyment of a blow job from another man.
Hilton1958

Post by Hilton1958 »

I'm thinking how I'd love to meet some real cute babe somewhere, hit it off real good and end up going back to her place. Just as we start getting down, I am surprised to find that where her pussy should be, she has the cutest cock instead, my excitement gauge goes through the ceiling!!!
BrokenQuill

Post by BrokenQuill »

Hilton1958 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:29 am I'm thinking how I'd love to meet some real cute babe somewhere, hit it off real good and end up going back to her place. Just as we start getting down, I am surprised to find that where her pussy should be, she has the cutest cock instead, my excitement gauge goes through the ceiling!!!
Now that would be a great end to the day!
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

I love the idea of meeting a girl at some business trip or something where we really hit it off, have great conversation over dinner, and I ask her if she wants to go to my hotel room for a nightcap. She gives me coy look and asks if I have protection in the room, cause if not, I better stop by the store and buy some. Now I am super excited and I have condoms in the room. When we get there and get started, I put my hand down her pants and find an erect cock there. The rest is magic.
Hilton1958

Post by Hilton1958 »

PeterWatson wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:42 pm I love the idea of meeting a girl at some business trip or something where we really hit it off, have great conversation over dinner, and I ask her if she wants to go to my hotel room for a nightcap. She gives me coy look and asks if I have protection in the room, cause if not, I better stop by the store and buy some. Now I am super excited and I have condoms in the room. When we get there and get started, I put my hand down her pants and find an erect cock there. The rest is magic.
Similar to my fantasy, the only difference is I'd like it to not already be erect when I discover it, I want to bring it to erection.
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

Hilton1958 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:24 pm
Similar to my fantasy, the only difference is I'd like it to not already be erect when I discover it, I want to bring it to erection.
Yes, you are right. Starting off with a small soft cock that fits entirely within your mouth and then coaxing it to its full glory while your tgirl partner moans and coos in pleasure would be exciting. To feel it come to life, to feel it grow, pulse, and twitch in your mouth is a part of the experience I would not want to miss.

I have been with two tgirl prostitutes. I will start a thread for talking about our experiences with tgirl professionals. Should be some good stories there.
Kellieskirttoo

Post by Kellieskirttoo »

Wishing to find a guy with little piece of property where I could go dress up for him, have some fun out on a deck or something and be able to go over every now and the and suck him dresses in skirts heels ect.
Biguy2000

Post by Biguy2000 »

I recently got a penis enlargement, or an erection as some people call it.

Return to “Bi Men Over 50”