Married Bisexual

Member Created Erotic Stories that Don't fit Into Any Specific Category or for which no category has been established. Contact Don Williams to request a new category.
Blindboxone

Married Bisexual

Post by Blindboxone »

I’m almost 50 years old and married for the second time. My wife is 10 years younger and very sexy. She loves to fuck and sucks my cock like a whore. We have sex 3-4 times a week at least usually resulting in my jizz dripping down her ass crack.

You would think all of the sex would satiate me, but it’s only made me want more. And I want more filthy nasty public anonymous sex. Luckily for my cock there is an adult theater nearby that provides anonymous group encounters on demand with other likeminded perverts and occasional cross dressers.

I’ve had encounters with younger men, older men, groups of men, you name it. I even exposed myself to a male female couple in the theater. I had my first orgy experience there, my first time with two mouths on my cock at once, and my first time frotting with another guy while a third guy sucked both our cocks at once. My favorite thing might be getting sucked off in the theater while a dozen perverted guys watch. I love being watched.

Anyone have similar stories to share?

Return to “General Stories”