My Highschool girlfriends daughter

Member Created Erotic Stories that Don't fit Into Any Specific Category or for which no category has been established. Contact Don Williams to request a new category.
Blindboxone

My Highschool girlfriends daughter

Post by Blindboxone »

My first girlfriend in highschool turned out to be a pretty wild one. She went on to have three children with three different fathers. We’re in our late 40’s now and her 19 year old daughter started an only fans page. I follow her anonymously for $5 / month and jack off to her pics almost every day. I’m thinking about sending her a pic for a dick rating. I’d like to hear her thoughts about this cock that was once inside her mother’s wet pussy.
7E92C8E8-28E2-4E3E-8C24-0ACD8DA2522C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PeterWatson

Re: My Highschool girlfriends daughter

Post by PeterWatson »

Can we see some pictures of this girl? Sounds almost like incest :-)
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

PeterWatson wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:08 pm Can we see some pictures of this girl? Sounds almost like incest :-)
I would not post them where they are, publicly, viewable. Dangerous legal ramifications.
J69Lw37m

Post by J69Lw37m »

Blindboxone wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:43 am My first girlfriend in highschool turned out to be a pretty wild one. She went on to have three children with three different fathers. We’re in our late 40’s now and her 19 year old daughter started an only fans page. I follow her anonymously for $5 / month and jack off to her pics almost every day. I’m thinking about sending her a pic for a dick rating. I’d like to hear her thoughts about this cock that was once inside her mother’s wet pussy. 7E92C8E8-28E2-4E3E-8C24-0ACD8DA2522C.jpeg
[/quote

Hey my friend, you have a wonderful cock that really turns my mind on. It's perfect. In length, thickness, beautifully cut head. . . you have no idea how badly I would love to suck it and swallow your thick load. These are MY thoughts and I am honest. We talked a bit a little earlier and I thank you for showing me your awesome manhood.

Return to “General Stories”