LOVE TO SUCK IT?

J69Lw37m

LOVE TO SUCK IT?

Post by J69Lw37m »

Everything about giving a blowjob is terrific. The warmth and rigidity of the dick being orally loved in your mouth. Pressing your cheeks on the head, laving you constantly moving tongue all over the head and shaft of the man's cock. The mental feeling that only your mouth and his dick exist in the entire world, and this overload of pleasure almost defies description.

But I have felt this every time I performed fellatio on a man. That first time, the reality of yourself kneeling with a mouthful of excited cock is surreal. I remember a feeling of happiness, gratitude to blow a man who wanted sucked off badly, and the realization that I was much more than bi-curious.
Years had passed since I craved to have male on male sex, and at last I was really sucking a hard cock, loving it, and thrilled knowing this man was going to shoot his thick cum into my mouth. To taste warm, roiling sperm other than my own. And all of the men I have sucked off were strangers, which only added to my homosexual lust becoming a real life cock sucker. It was so right to provide special orgasms to these men.

The vocal compliments I heard at times stimulated me even more. The whimpers, gasps, raspy breathing are all great, but when a guy says "you have a great mouth - suck it baby, you suck it good" or "make me fucking cum baby". . . or look down on you and tell you to slow down, or suck it a little harder is fuel on a sexual bonfire.

It's hard to believe I used to be straight, and never gave any thought to be involved in gay sex acts. So I'm wondering if other men here have had their sex lives transformed over time, and realize the hunger never will go away. I think it's terrific.

How about you?
SomaSlave

Re: LOVE TO SUCK IT?

Post by SomaSlave »

I sucked a man last week for the first time since the COVID mess. I had forgotten just how much it means to me until I heard him saying, repeatedly, "Thank you, sir, I need this." To which I replied, "No, thank YOU, Sir," which I absolutely meant. Having a man's cock in my mouth, feeling him respond to my ministrations, tasting the precum flowing and, finally, feeling his cock throb while he fills my mouth with his fluids...THAT is what I need. It is an affirmation of who I am and what I need.
J69Lw37m

Post by J69Lw37m »

SomaSlave wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:34 pm I sucked a man last week for the first time since the COVID mess. I had forgotten just how much it means to me until I heard him saying, repeatedly, "Thank you, sir, I need this." To which I replied, "No, thank YOU, Sir," which I absolutely meant. Having a man's cock in my mouth, feeling him respond to my ministrations, tasting the precum flowing and, finally, feeling his cock throb while he fills my mouth with his fluids...THAT is what I need. It is an affirmation of who I am and what I need.
Glad you love this too! Thanks for replying.
J69Lw37m

Post by J69Lw37m »

J69Lw37m wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:23 am
SomaSlave wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:34 pm I sucked a man last week for the first time since the COVID mess. I had forgotten just how much it means to me until I heard him saying, repeatedly, "Thank you, sir, I need this." To which I replied, "No, thank YOU, Sir," which I absolutely meant. Having a man's cock in my mouth, feeling him respond to my ministrations, tasting the precum flowing and, finally, feeling his cock throb while he fills my mouth with his fluids...THAT is what I need. It is an affirmation of who I am and what I need.
Glad you love this too! Thanks for replying.
I saw your post on Literotica about the end of your long drought and I truly share your joy because my long suffering has ended also. I have been a male whore for some years now, and always wanted it even though I had no one to give queer sex to. Wish I did, a clean married guy with a big fucking cock and balls. Great to hear from you.

Return to “Gay”