A DREAM CUM TRUE - PART ONE

J69Lw37m

A DREAM CUM TRUE - PART ONE

Post by J69Lw37m »

The early morning sunrise warmed Randy's face through the bedroom window. His wife's shoulders and naked back was the sight Randy opened his eyes to. He could hear Carol's breathing. They had terrific sex last night, the kind of sex they enjoyed before the two children were born. The kind Randy missed so damn much. He hoped what had Carol so hot last night would last for at least today. The sheet hid Carol's soft, shapely ass. Randy could not see her lovely tits, but was aroused and his dick began to harden.

He massaged his growing member, and loved it's length and thickness. It was now what Randy called "heavy hard." His cock was so rigid it felt like a foreign object had been hung between his legs. He admired his full seven inches standing at his wife's hidden ass. Randy wished she would take it up the ass for him, but Carol had refused and did not accept his pushing the issue. She loved his cock in her pussy, and she was a decent blow job but also refused to drink his sperm, which angered him a lot but he kept his unfulfilled lust to himself.

His mind began to wander as he slowly masturbated. He saw a craven image of Carol sucking on a handsome man's cock like a starving alley whore. Her eyes were closed and her lips were licking and kissing this man's large penis with extreme passion. That's how Randy wanted her to blow him, and while his wife eagerly blew this stranger, she spread her legs very wide for the second hung man. This man played Carol's clit like a violin. She gasped and moaned on the cock in her mouth, and had the first of many orgasms she would have that night. The man smiled, and lined his nine inch penis to Carol's soaked pussy lips and abruptly rammed his entire dick up her snatch.

"MMUUWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" Carol moaned loudly. She took her mouth off of the wet cock and begged out loud "oh god fuck me, your dick's so fucking big I just love it. You two studs have me sex crazed, and I need cum in my mouth and a stream of jism in my pussy." Randy opened his eyes and wished he could see such a beautiful sight. There had to be a lusty whore hiding somewhere in his attractive wife. How could he bring that slut to life?

He moved towards her and lightly pulled the bedsheet down her body, exposing her gorgeous ass and put his long dick in the crack of her ass without saying anything. It's heat and hardness stirred her restful sleep into a grand way to start this Saturday morning. The kids were at her mothers house
and would not be home until supper time. Carol moved against her husband's dick and ground it against her soft crack.

"oooh Randy, that feels so nice. Your so hard baby." She turned to face him and Randy was delighted to see her hardened nipples so taut. Carol smiled as she saw him pleasure his cock, and placed her hand over his to help him masturbate himself. Carol's eyes were glazed and her pussy was very wet despite not being touched yet. She kissed her husband and forced her tongue deeply into his mouth. Randy moaned and took his hand off of his cock so Carol could stroke it. She squeezed it teasingly, and rubbed one finger all over the head of his prick.

Carol broke off the kiss and lustily said "I have a nice surprise for you baby" and grinned wickedly.

Randy was very turned on and whispered "tell me what it is baby, you have me really turned on."

"That's so nice to hear. . . I've been thinking lately about. . . not just sucking your big dick, but keeping it in my mouth so you can fill it with cum, and I'll show the whole load to you before I swallow every drop."

Randy was shocked and could hardly believe she had just said this to him.

"I love you so much Carol, please, please blow me sexy girl, make me cum with those pretty soft lips, please hon?"

"I'll kneel beside the bed and suck it so you can see me baby."

Carol moved off the bed and placed her face close to the edge of the mattress. Randy hurriedly turned his body to spread his legs wide and left room for Carol to face him and give him this wonderful blow job he had hoped for all their married life. He saw her sexy lips kiss his piss slit, then her tongue very slowly began licking his cock head wet. She even blew air on his helmet which made him shudder.

"oh fuck that feels so good, oh baby!"

Randy groaned as Carol took in three inches of his erection and laved her tongue around his shaft, sucking it with divine pressure than easing up to give him a different sensation. Her eyes were smoldering in lust, and the couple both fell into a very torrid kind of sex that was so welcome to Randy.

"fucking suck it baby, oh geezuz, see if you can take my whole dick in your mouth Carol."

She pulled back on his prick and released it.

"Mmmmm honey, you bad boy. How could I get that big cock all the way in. . . my throat?"

He stared in amazement as Carol went back down on him, and her wet tongue snaked down his shaft and he could feel her gag slightly when the head of his dick felt the entrance to her throat. She lingered, pulled back, went back down, and was moaning incessantly. Randy could not help but to place his hands on Carol's head as she slobbered and went to town on his swollen manhood. Once again his dick was at the entrance to her throat and he used his hips and hands to force it into her super tight throat. Her eyes teared up, and he was thrilled to see her suck it all and not begin to stop. The warmth of her mouth was driving him crazy. He felt her upper lip on his stomach now, and her lower lip flicked at his big round balls.

He was ecstatic, and wanted this superb blowjob to last forever. Whatever had gotten into his prudish wife was wonderful beyond words to him.
Carol pulled his dick out back to her lips, then used her tongue to flick on his frenulum and Randy squirmed in pleasure. His balls began to contract and he hissed "baby I'm gonna fuckin cum, just suck on the head baby, make me cum."

Carol felt Randy's body tense as he let out a sound of "oh my god here it fucking cums baby I"M CUMING!"

Carol's tongue was clouded with thick, white sperm. It pooled and rose in her oral cavity as Randy's dick exploded with his male fuck cream. He came and came and came in a frenzy of sexual release. Carol swallowed the first blast, but held the oncoming sperm to build up to fill her mouth with her husbands love. Randy finally was spent and Carol let his dick drip out of her mouth.

She stared at him and opened up, and Randy saw a large mass of sperm that looked like a slick whitish-grey mixture of sex fluid. Carol closed her eyes and Randy saw her begin to swallow his cum, and she drank all of it in separate gulps. She opened her mouth and it was emply of Randy's love offering. She stood up and laid on her husband, and began to french kiss him passionately.
SUBBI

Re: A DREAM CUM TRUE - PART ONE

Post by SUBBI »

Hot, hot, hot!
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

Well done! Well written. Lots of passion and very hot sex. Keep up the great work.
J69Lw37m

Re: A DREAM CUM TRUE - PART TWO

Post by J69Lw37m »

A DREAM CUM TRUE - PART TWO

Carol and Randy's tongues met and slow danced in each other's mouths. Randy was in sexual heaven, having received a marvelous blow job from his normally reserved wife. He was so glad something had switched in Carol's mind, and she had given him such a great suck job - her mouth was so warm, her moans of wet sex adding to his pleasure, and then. . . she swallowed my whole load.

They stopped this long lasting kiss to lie on their backs and enjoy the afterglow of great sex.

Carol nuzzled Randy's ear with her lips and whispered "I loved doing that for your dick baby. It tasted so warm and creamy. I really liked it!"

Randy was thrilled.

"Carol your mouth was fantastic. I know men who would pay $100 to get a blow job like that!"

"you dirty dirty boy. . . you have surprises too I see. Tell me more Randy. Would you bring a man home and watch me suck his dick like that? Or, even fuck him in front of you. . . look in my eyes baby. Tell me"

Carol's eyes were glazed with playful lust. She was shocked to see her husbands face grow redder from the shock his ears had heard.

"Your blushing. . . you sweet big dicked man. Your eyes just told me yes. . . talk to me baby."

Despite the torrid sex of just a few minutes ago, Randy's dick began swelling up with blood. Carol played with it and gently soothed a finger over his helmet which made Randy shudder.

His hand reached for Carol's wet pussy and began to stimulate her sex.

"I do think about you having sex with other men, your so hot and pretty I can't help it. It's really hard to admit this to you baby. Please don't be mad at me OK?"

Randy's response showed Carol his honesty. Randy had no idea she dreamed about having sex with two men at a time. Or of her wanting it up the ass, pussy, and a third in her mouth. Married couples are not immune to fantasies.

Carol kissed Randy briefly. She had him wrapped around her little finger and decided to torment her rock hard husband some more.

"play with my clit baby. Mmmm like that, yes. My pussy's so hot baby. Imagine. . . a tall well built man with a huge cock just waiting to fuck me while you watch. . . his dick's so fuckin big uUWLLLL baby rub my pussy. . . make me cum Randy, eat me out"

Randy hurriedly moved down between Carol's legs and his lips and tongue laved her clit then his tongue began to penetrate her vagina. Carol's moans grew faster and Randy could tell she would cum soon. He hardened his tongue and rolled in clockwise in her drenched cunt.

Carol's mind was on fire as her orgasm built to the point of explosion. It felt so dirty and wonderful, her mind saw Randy jacking off watching his normally staid wife getting the living shit fucked out of her. Ecstasy overwhelmed her at the thought of three cocks cuming in all her holes at the same time. The sexual power she had over those strangers, and her Randy watching hypnotized.

"OH MY GOD YES FUCK ME FUCK ME DON'T EVER STOP OOOQQQQQQQQLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Carol's tits heaved and she came profusely on Randy's fingers.

TO BE CONTINUED
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

J69Lw37m wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:51 am The early morning sunrise warmed Randy's face through the bedroom window. His wife's shoulders and naked back was the sight Randy opened his eyes to. He could hear Carol's breathing. They had terrific sex last night, the kind of sex they enjoyed before the two children were born. The kind Randy missed so damn much. He hoped what had Carol so hot last night would last for at least today. The sheet hid Carol's soft, shapely ass. Randy could not see her lovely tits, but was aroused and his dick began to harden.

He massaged his growing member, and loved it's length and thickness. It was now what Randy called "heavy hard." His cock was so rigid it felt like a foreign object had been hung between his legs. He admired his full seven inches standing at his wife's hidden ass. Randy wished she would take it up the ass for him, but Carol had refused and did not accept his pushing the issue. She loved his cock in her pussy, and she was a decent blow job but also refused to drink his sperm, which angered him a lot but he kept his unfulfilled lust to himself.

His mind began to wander as he slowly masturbated. He saw a craven image of Carol sucking on a handsome man's cock like a starving alley whore. Her eyes were closed and her lips were licking and kissing this man's large penis with extreme passion. That's how Randy wanted her to blow him, and while his wife eagerly blew this stranger, she spread her legs very wide for the second hung man. This man played Carol's clit like a violin. She gasped and moaned on the cock in her mouth, and had the first of many orgasms she would have that night. The man smiled, and lined his nine inch penis to Carol's soaked pussy lips and abruptly rammed his entire dick up her snatch.

"MMUUWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" Carol moaned loudly. She took her mouth off of the wet cock and begged out loud "oh god fuck me, your dick's so fucking big I just love it. You two studs have me sex crazed, and I need cum in my mouth and a stream of jism in my pussy." Randy opened his eyes and wished he could see such a beautiful sight. There had to be a lusty whore hiding somewhere in his attractive wife. How could he bring that slut to life?

He moved towards her and lightly pulled the bedsheet down her body, exposing her gorgeous ass and put his long dick in the crack of her ass without saying anything. It's heat and hardness stirred her restful sleep into a grand way to start this Saturday morning. The kids were at her mothers house
and would not be home until supper time. Carol moved against her husband's dick and ground it against her soft crack.

"oooh Randy, that feels so nice. Your so hard baby." She turned to face him and Randy was delighted to see her hardened nipples so taut. Carol smiled as she saw him pleasure his cock, and placed her hand over his to help him masturbate himself. Carol's eyes were glazed and her pussy was very wet despite not being touched yet. She kissed her husband and forced her tongue deeply into his mouth. Randy moaned and took his hand off of his cock so Carol could stroke it. She squeezed it teasingly, and rubbed one finger all over the head of his prick.

Carol broke off the kiss and lustily said "I have a nice surprise for you baby" and grinned wickedly.

Randy was very turned on and whispered "tell me what it is baby, you have me really turned on."

"That's so nice to hear. . . I've been thinking lately about. . . not just sucking your big dick, but keeping it in my mouth so you can fill it with cum, and I'll show the whole load to you before I swallow every drop."

Randy was shocked and could hardly believe she had just said this to him.

"I love you so much Carol, please, please blow me sexy girl, make me cum with those pretty soft lips, please hon?"

"I'll kneel beside the bed and suck it so you can see me baby."

Carol moved off the bed and placed her face close to the edge of the mattress. Randy hurriedly turned his body to spread his legs wide and left room for Carol to face him and give him this wonderful blow job he had hoped for all their married life. He saw her sexy lips kiss his piss slit, then her tongue very slowly began licking his cock head wet. She even blew air on his helmet which made him shudder.

"oh fuck that feels so good, oh baby!"

Randy groaned as Carol took in three inches of his erection and laved her tongue around his shaft, sucking it with divine pressure than easing up to give him a different sensation. Her eyes were smoldering in lust, and the couple both fell into a very torrid kind of sex that was so welcome to Randy.

"fucking suck it baby, oh geezuz, see if you can take my whole dick in your mouth Carol."

She pulled back on his prick and released it.

"Mmmmm honey, you bad boy. How could I get that big cock all the way in. . . my throat?"

He stared in amazement as Carol went back down on him, and her wet tongue snaked down his shaft and he could feel her gag slightly when the head of his dick felt the entrance to her throat. She lingered, pulled back, went back down, and was moaning incessantly. Randy could not help but to place his hands on Carol's head as she slobbered and went to town on his swollen manhood. Once again his dick was at the entrance to her throat and he used his hips and hands to force it into her super tight throat. Her eyes teared up, and he was thrilled to see her suck it all and not begin to stop. The warmth of her mouth was driving him crazy. He felt her upper lip on his stomach now, and her lower lip flicked at his big round balls.

He was ecstatic, and wanted this superb blowjob to last forever. Whatever had gotten into his prudish wife was wonderful beyond words to him.
Carol pulled his dick out back to her lips, then used her tongue to flick on his frenulum and Randy squirmed in pleasure. His balls began to contract and he hissed "baby I'm gonna fuckin cum, just suck on the head baby, make me cum."

Carol felt Randy's body tense as he let out a sound of "oh my god here it fucking cums baby I"M CUMING!"

Carol's tongue was clouded with thick, white sperm. It pooled and rose in her oral cavity as Randy's dick exploded with his male fuck cream. He came and came and came in a frenzy of sexual release. Carol swallowed the first blast, but held the oncoming sperm to build up to fill her mouth with her husbands love. Randy finally was spent and Carol let his dick drip out of her mouth.

She stared at him and opened up, and Randy saw a large mass of sperm that looked like a slick whitish-grey mixture of sex fluid. Carol closed her eyes and Randy saw her begin to swallow his cum, and she drank all of it in separate gulps. She opened her mouth and it was emply of Randy's love offering. She stood up and laid on her husband, and began to french kiss him passionately.

I would love to cum in my wife’s mouth and watch her swallow it.
PeterWatson

Post by PeterWatson »

Great story! Thanks for writing and sharing.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

God damn, dude! I can't wait for the next installments!

Return to “Bi-Sexual”