Prostate toys

Any thing and everything related to toys. If you have questions, post them here. If you hvae a favorite toy, talk about it here. If you want to demonstrate, do it here.
PeterWatson

Prostate toys

Post by PeterWatson »

There are a number of prostate massagers on the market. Some just simple sticks with balls on the end and some expensive motorized devices that you shove up your ass and let it give your prostate a good workout.

I have never had much luck stimulating my prostate and getting a lot of satisfaction or an orgasm from this. Wondering if other guys here get much satisfaction from prostate stimulation and have you had any experience with different prostate toys, either the cheap ones or the very expensive ones.

I don't have a prostate anymore so I won't be doing any experimenting, but wondering about other people's experience. Ever had your wife or partner put her finger up your ass and massage your prostate while she plays with your cock? Was the orgasm different when the prostate is involved. From what I have seen, prostate orgasms seem like peeing out your cum without the hard pulses and jets that you get with a normal orgasm. Like your prostate just contracts and empties like your bladder does. I have achieved this by edging for a long time but maybe also once or twice while trying to stimulate my prostate.
Don Williams

Re: Prostate toys

Post by Don Williams »

I'm extremely curious about toys. I might just set up a section for that. I've only used a few and I have one that I just love, but it is a cock ring that stimulates the perineum. The only thing I have ever had up my ass is my doctor's finger, and it wasn't that bad, actually.

Return to “Let's Talk About Toys”