Sunday Chub

Personal Shots of male members.
Forum rules
Must be over 18 -- Male Images, only.
Blindboxone

Sunday Chub

Post by Blindboxone »

I’m just sitting in my office thinking about all the hot young women and hot wives I met at a friends wedding last night. I’m not sure who would be more fun to fuck, the college coeds with tight pussies or the cheating wives who deep throat with no gag reflex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blindboxone

Re: Sunday Chub

Post by Blindboxone »

This cock needs to be drained ASAP. The only thing stopping me from hitting the adult arcade today is a deadline at work. If I stop now to get sucked off by a stranger I won’t be done in time. I need a fuck buddy who does house calls.
III3man24

Post by III3man24 »

Here ya go ladies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blindboxone

Post by Blindboxone »

Blindboxone wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:19 pm This cock needs to be drained ASAP. The only thing stopping me from hitting the adult arcade today is a deadline at work. If I stop now to get sucked off by a stranger I won’t be done in time. I need a fuck buddy who does house calls.

The pleasure of working from home. I literally get to pleasure myself all day long.

Return to “Male Members”