"Open" Families: Do They Really Exist?

Just a general open discussion of incest-related topics
Don Williams

"Open" Families: Do They Really Exist?

Post by Don Williams »

I've read quite a lot, of late, about incestuous . . . or, rather, NEARLY incestuous episodes resulting in homes where family members are comfortable with nudity - and that seems to make sense. My question is " do families like this really exist and, if so, are they relatively common?"

If you are a member of such a family, I'd love it if you would share your experience.

My daughter has promised that her family will be "sex-positive," whatever that means.
kinkyguy637

Re: "Open" Families: Do They Really Exist?

Post by kinkyguy637 »

they do exist and i am living proof. i have talk to and been involved with others as well. Lol but a lot just won't come out and tell you due to the stigma associated with the lifestle.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

Could you please, maybe, elaborate on what your life was like, at home? How do you find out that others live that way, as well. How does it come up in conversation?
Tinyclit

Post by Tinyclit »

Yes they do exist
Our parents are nudiest and swingers and in there club there are 87 members 36 daughters and 7 sons at the big yearly party.
All the families are very sexually open and sex is looked at as a natural exciting opportunity to learn about their bodies is a safe environment
Vance

Post by Vance »

Hello,

Indeed, there are families who have a relaxed attitude towards nudity and whose members feel comfortable when they are naked with each other. Although these families are relatively rare, they are not unheard of.
Here to play 3d sex games online
Biguy2000

Post by Biguy2000 »

My family per se was not open in that way, but my older sister and I always have been.
One thing led to another, and we have been very involved with each other for a long time.

Return to “General Incest-Related Discussions”