Post by Don Williams »

GuyEdging

Re: An Appreciative Visitor Returns The Favor

Post by GuyEdging »

WOW ... that was HOT!
J69Lw37m

Post by J69Lw37m »

GuyEdging wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:28 am WOW ... that was HOT!
yeah, really sexy, would love blowing both those young men!
J69Lw37m

Post by J69Lw37m »

Don Williams wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:13 pm
I truly enjoyed two young males exchanging impressive, loving blowjobs. The first young man giving head was very sexy and has a talented mouth that can take a very long piece of cock meat. The way he kissed and sucked on his balls was very erotic, almost felt like I was sucking that lovely dick and feeling the warm smooth balls to play with as I fuck my mouth with his prick. Mmmm so fucking dirty, turns me on being dirty. The glory holes I blew studs at were wide probably about 2-1/2 feet high and wide. My feet were on a concrete floor where I blew him with my naked ass on display for other males - the men getting sucked off were standing on a wooden platform about3 or 4 foot high, with a partition seperating the cock sucker from his sperm donor. The sperm donor could look over and down on the male blowing him to make the experience more personal and exciting. Hearing men cum all over the large room was intensely sexy. I just loved that bathhouse as i would look up at the man whose dick is throbbing in my mouth and tell him "it's so big and beautiful, I need your cum so bad, fucking drown my faggot ass with your load please" and when they would stiffen and their cock swell even bigger my bliss and ecstasy would soon be fed by streams of man cum so intoxicating and delicious.

Sucking it naked publicly turned me on like crazy, and when my man was vocal as he orgasmed in my mouth, it made it all even better. I'm proud to be a queers and shamelessly give intense blow jobs and give a man a wet loving mouth to fill with his sperm. I'm an older faggot and love watching young men enjoy gay sex with so much time ahead of them.

Return to “Gay Gloryhole Videos”