Femboy, JazzzBerry On The Stroll

Don Williams

Femboy, JazzzBerry On The Stroll

Post by Don Williams »

JazzzBerry Enjoying His Daily Public Stroll

PeterWatson

Re: Femboy, JazzzBerry On The Stroll

Post by PeterWatson »

What would you think if you were out for a walk, turned a corner, and ran into this? If she smiled at me and asked what I thought, I would tell her she looked amazing and I wondered how she tasted. Maybe we could head to a dark corner or a private place near by so I could find out just how sweet her lady juice was. Maybe she would like to taste me as well. She is too good looking to say no.
Don Williams

Post by Don Williams »

PeterWatson wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:35 am What would you think if you were out for a walk, turned a corner, and ran into this? If she smiled at me and asked what I thought, I would tell her she looked amazing and I wondered how she tasted. Maybe we could head to a dark corner or a private place near by so I could find out just how sweet her lady juice was. Maybe she would like to taste me as well. She is too good looking to say no.
I mentioned, recently, that I actually saw a local OF creator, in a public park. I'd LOVE to come upon someone who looked like JazzzBerry. I'm not sure what I would say. I'd probably ask to touch it. If he said yes, I'd touch it. . . and that phat ass.
LGBTunion

Post by LGBTunion »

Was really surprised at how good his skin was.

Return to “Images”